Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

4638160100_2c2b19eb38_o.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

4640112244_51e0dcd4c1.jpg

shazaam. Nice job all. Repped where I could.

Far be it from me to hate on stacking but those just look wrong...

Agreed, but recorded for posterity anyway ;)

washed alot, every couple months.

i washed and dried them on regular basis.

i said i though llike 5-6 times, but looking back i think i actually washed and dried 12-15 times.

I would skate in them, and wearing 19oz denim in the summer while being active was a good recipe for sweat.

anywhoo sometimes they would be soaking wet, to the point where my thighs would still be damp two hours after i finished skating. so i washed them pretty often because no matter how serious you can get with denimzzzz when you can smell your own jeans they need to be cleaned.

I would skate in them, and wearing 19oz denim in the summer while being active was a good recipe for sweat.

as humid as it gets here, i wouldn't even think of skating in my 710s, hell, i probably won't wear them much until fall, really.

...no matter how serious you can get with denimzzzz when you can smell your own jeans they need to be cleaned.

dude. i wish my brother would figure that out, but as i tell my wife: as long as girls still keep having sex with him smelling like that, he's not going to wash the jeans, so blame those little sluts.

Decided to start my sams today. 0500s. Gave them 2 hot washes and a run in the dryer. I decided to try them on while they were still damp. wow. Trying to get them on was quite the challenge. Actually it was more the buttoning that was the challenge. Took me a few minutes to get the top two buttons, but I can already feel them loosening up after wearing for a few minutes. I'm gonna wear them to sleep tonight to help everything set in and hopefully they will stretch to a point where i can get them on without a major struggle/stretch to a point where i feel comfortable wearing them in public. We'll see how it goes.

Nuk1, from what I understand the s710xx is not made from texas cotton. But your pair looks like it has some characteristics of texan cotton, i.e. the rough-ness.

Do you, or anyone else, know how the roughness compares with the s510xx and s500xx which are texan cotton?

Also - regarding the fit. I've read measurements and seen pictures but it's always not too representative (varies from pic to pic). I know its tapered in the leg, but from you fit pictures it looks quite slim fit at the top. would you say its a regular fit with a tapered leg or quite a slim fit?

Nuk1, from what I understand the s710xx is not made from texas cotton. But your pair looks like it has some characteristics of texan cotton, i.e. the rough-ness.

Do you, or anyone else, know how the roughness compares with the s510xx and s500xx which are texan cotton?

Also - regarding the fit. I've read measurements and seen pictures but it's always not too representative (varies from pic to pic). I know its tapered in the leg, but from you fit pictures it looks quite slim fit at the top. would you say its a regular fit with a tapered leg or quite a slim fit?

i would say it comes with slim fit on me

Figure I'll post some since there isn't enough pics on the web. Denim is very similar to Texas cotton. I love the simplicity of the details. As an extra, some of the money spent on these "RR" pairs goes to charity.

thanks for posting!

I'll join that charity-club in the near future :D