Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Ding! =)

I was just getting ready to email you Peter. As I stated previously, I love the cut of them I just need some feedback on the back pockets.

Given that 5 people have already pm'd me about selling them though certainly makes me want to think twice about putting them up in the market (sorry 5 people).

Since I'm working from home today, here's a quick pic of the back pockets:

img0609o.jpg

img0614x.jpg

Are most Samurai pockets spaced this way? I just have an overwhelming urge to move the pockets inward about 3/4 of an inch.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. If you think I'm just crazy I'm perfectly willing to defer to the judgment of those who have been doing this longer than me. Just know, however, that I'll take any "sell them" comments from the 5 people who pm'd me with a pretty big grain of salt. :)

Thanks guys!

Geoff

p.s. Peter, you get your Denime Zxx yet?

Leonard: Very Sweet. What jeans should look like.

Question:

I'm hunting for a decent Black Samurai jean, other than the S5000BK. Somehow, I just missed seeing the Black Knights until they were sold out. I was doing the FC contest, or just not looking at the BIG site during that window. Sigh. Those are exactly what I want.

Anyone know if any other black Samurai is in the works? I think the 710 cut is good, but anything that isn't low or even low to mid rise. Even the S5000 cut isn't that good for my (somewhat too chubby) ass. Any news appreciated.

P.S. - Congrats to this thread for 1,000 pages!!!!

:D

or 250 pages...

the pocket placement is infamous for Lee inspired cuts. So not normal for Samurai.

But I think it looks good and the way it should

agreed.

I think the Lee shield shaped pockets combined with the Levi's inspired arcs and red tab are much stranger.

honestly the pockets look too far spaced out for my tastes but you could always pay to have the pockets moved in (or do it yourself if you got the skills). it would be worth it, imo.

one thing i've learned, if you aren't in love with em there's no way you'll wear them enough to make any real progress.

i would try real hard to get those creases out and rock em, then post evo pics in here every 2 months so we can see how you doing (that pair specifically has no coverage).

unless ed is offering you a grand or some shit, then take that motherfucker for all he's worth. :)

really great to see the S5110VXJ. Where did you find that pair? In a small shop?

Here's is something from Samurai about the S0510XX66-RR:

Please be advised that S0510XX66-RR is a special limited edition for

supporting one of the Humanitarian Relief Operation Organization in

Japan named Japan Rescue Association. 3% of the retail price would be

donated to the association once the jeans was sold.

The denim used is almost the same as the regular 15oz S0510XX, just

with the different red cell bitch.

Should you have further queries, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,

Sandy

Smaurai Jeans

I left and came back without notifying my girlfriend, who upon my return, asked me if I went to Moe's. I was like, "nope, different red cell bitch," and showed her my Tropical Smoothie cup.

^^Shit, now that makes sense. I was racking my brain trying to figure that out. Yes, it shocked the shit out of me when I found out she was from HK.

I was trying to speak to her in my broke-ass Japanese and English, but then when I found she was a HK girl, we starting rapping like two middle age baat po's.

of course she meant selvage. and that's the way I'll talk about it in the future :D

it's great that they communicate with oversea customers. wrote them some month ago and never got an answer. now it's all good

oh and I don't think Ed would pay much for the 5110VXJ. He already got 'em

a little reminder for everyone who likes the Texas Cotton denim and the S5000-cut (the S0510XX66 is nearly the same) and didn't had the change to get a pair of the 2nd-collab

Just want go give everyone a little hint.

Yuichi from www.kaizoku-pirates.com

still have the S0510XX66-RR in stock.

Available sizes are:

28 , 29 , 30 , 31 , 33 , 36 and 38 (all raw, non-wash)

Price is 21,840 Yen

Ding! =)

I was just getting ready to email you Peter. As I stated previously, I love the cut of them I just need some feedback on the back pockets.

Given that 5 people have already pm'd me about selling them though certainly makes me want to think twice about putting them up in the market (sorry 5 people).

Since I'm working from home today, here's a quick pic of the back pockets:

img0609o.jpg

img0614x.jpg

Are most Samurai pockets spaced this way? I just have an overwhelming urge to move the pockets inward about 3/4 of an inch.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. If you think I'm just crazy I'm perfectly willing to defer to the judgment of those who have been doing this longer than me. Just know, however, that I'll take any "sell them" comments from the 5 people who pm'd me with a pretty big grain of salt. :)

Thanks guys!

Geoff

p.s. Peter, you get your Denime Zxx yet?

Hi Geoff,

I think they look really good!

I'm pretty certain those creases came as a result of the soak rather than storage - although it may have been that they were stored at Take 5 for a while in their dry state and that's how it happened.

Got the Zxx but hadn't realized how small they are on the hips so am focused on seeing if I can stretch them out a bit!

^^Shit, now that makes sense. I was racking my brain trying to figure that out. Yes, it shocked the shit out of me when I found out she was from HK.

I was trying to speak to her in my broke-ass Japanese and English, but then when I found she was a HK girl, we starting rapping like two middle age baat po's.

jeezz you called her buddy?