Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

repost from SQT:

You have taken care always. It is the well shoal of second. Remittance thank you. Being able to point to payment verification, because it received, don't you think? you can point to communication!! Then as soon as preparation to be possible, you dispatch. After, please wait for arrival in the pleasure (the ^^ Being able to point to effort quick, the kindness and politeness as a motto even from now on, because it receives, 2ND (second) also in the future we ask may. The impoliteness it does.

^ email from 2nd after sending the payment through invoice, is any further emails to them required? the broken english is kinda throwin me off

:confused:If the 710's are heavier, then why is he getting charged more for the lighter 0500's?

At kitt99bar: I ordered 0500's from Yuichi at Pirates, and he only charged me 1332 yen for shipping after a 40% discount from 2220. I had mine hemmed, though, but I doubt it would make such a big difference in shipping charges.

lol sorry, i just flipped through your post.

btw, yuichi offered me a 40% discounts on both the 710 and the 0500 as well. so the cheapest way to get samurai jeans is probably via kaizoku pirates right now.

did you have to contact them about the 710's since they arent listed on the site??

wow, if i knew they were discounting the 710 on pirates I would have ordered from them instead of 2nd just a couple days ago. :(

You'll get over it. I just spent $325 on some 0500's and ONE day later, someone pops up in the supermarket with a week old pair in my size for $175.

I'm a little confused about pre and post wash, what's the point of soaking jeans before wearing them exactly? I never did this with my skulls or apc and they both turned out really well.

I wore a size 31 tagged (32" actual) of Skull 5507s, so I should get the exact same size for Sams S0500XX - correct?

I'm a little confused about pre and post wash, what's the point of soaking jeans before wearing them exactly? I never did this with my skulls or apc and they both turned out really well.

I wore a size 31 tagged (32" actual) of Skull 5507s, so I should get the exact same size for Sams S0500XX - correct?

you soak to get rid of the starch. if yr skulls were a one-wash it's obviously not relevant. if you like jeans that feel like cardboard then go for it!

i have a tagged 32 in 5507 and a 32 in S5000VX. there's not much in it (even though the 5000 isn't tapered and the zero denim stretches quite a bit). the sams are a bit roomier but i'd imagine the 0500 would be pretty close to the 5507

ah, I received my pair of 0500 from Yuichi last week (superfast shipping and 40% discount on the shipping) Pirates is very much recommended. His current stock still has mostly red tabs and arcs but whatever he has to order now will come without arcs and with white tab so act fast!

Will do my first wash tomorrow to remove most of the shrinkage :-)

i'll be shopping for some new jeans in tokyo the first week of may. very interested to see what is available at that time (in terms of tabs, arcs, etc.)

i am of course aware that i am gambling by not ordering ahead, but i am willing to see what i can get. the fact that i generally wear a 32 and that is one of the most common sizes is something that i have considered. are the 2nd and pirates brick and mortar shops in tokyo? i was thinking of going there in addition to americaya.