Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Anyone who purchased the 710 2nd collab please post photographs.

Did they really use the same texas cotton as the S0500XX?

For people who have had an experience with them first hand is the denim just as slubby and irregular?

Guest patchmb
^^ Yeah exact same denim as 0500's. Equally as slubby and irregular as you put it!!

I haven't soaked mine yet but the denim looks smoother to me. I was going to wait but after trying them on again , i am having a rethink.

The line on the selvedge of the contest s0500xx was a gray with silver pieces woven into it. Although the color of the line on the selvedge is different, this doesn't outright proclaim different denim but I would be skeptical.

Denim is not the same. 0500 is 15oz, 5000 is 17oz. 0500 is texas cotton which is short fibers which makes the slubby/hairiness. 17oz is longer fibers, and less slubby.

I got the s5000x2nd collab which is the 5000 cut with 15oz texas denim and although they are missized they still fit and i think the denim is great.

S0500xx - been wearing them a while. i havent kept track of how many washes cos i dont really care. theyre jeans. i'll post more, better pics when i get a chance soon.

3277535851_8338c5ba1c.jpg

. . . and to throw more fuel on the fire about the Texas cotton . . .

i have the the SL610LX's and they are the '2nd generation' Texas cotton. it's slubby but not as slubby (not as many of the the little white specs popping out of the denim). The weave is still uneven with the different width threads though.

yeah, for sure. I can sag a little too; it will stretch after a couple of wears. Of course I had to squeeze in, but I was able to do every button.

if i pull mine right up and can do all the buttons easy but crushs my balls

so each day try to wear a lil lower love the jeans though fading fast

Samurai S0500XX over a year. i said i've post more pics - here they are

i didnt edit color or contrast.. the colors just pop outside, im sure you know that

3279649148_c68196815e.jpg

3279648658_961f5347df.jpg

Gentlemen, I am now planning on purchasing a pair of 710s from BiG, but I believe I have a quick question regarding the sizing of these jeans. I think I'm going to size down 1, to a 29, but I'm not quite sure. I usually wear a size 30, and I measured my waist where I usually wear the top of my pants, but I found out that that is 34 inches. Also since the current lot is an inch smaller than the listed measurements; I was wondering if it still would be safe to size down? I really want to avoid things like hip flare, and if the pants eventually stretch to the size in the waist I want without actually getting any bigger that would be totally sweet.