Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

fell from my motorcycle 21oz saved my skin

anyways

IMG_0056-1.jpg

Nice, Edmond... That's 1 of 20 per size, or per style?

I want a pair but I'm too dumb to figure out using google translate to order from 2nd, and too cheap to pay proxy fees if I don't have to...

Did you get your typical your 1-down Sammie size, or go true to size for 710?

Well, these are going to look pretty lame following up those 710s, but I had the camera out last night to take pics of the new FC contest jeans so I snapped a couple pics of my sammies.

I've had them since March, and they've been in rotation with another pair (SC47). Size 36 lot 10 S5000VX. They've had a couple of hot water soaks to get the stink out.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Guest patchmb
Just picked up my 2nd x 710 collab............. Got stung £50 customs charges. Not happy about that but the jeans are awesome!!

Did you get them direct from 2nd & if so did you ask them to mark the value down + mark it as a gift ? Hows the sizing on those, mine are in the post now...

Just picked up my 2nd x 710 collab............. Got stung £50 customs charges. Not happy about that but the jeans are awesome!!

dude i got hit when i got my s0500 from usa guy marked package as 300 dollars i got hit with 70 pounds!! i paid 260 dollars for them allready plus that in the end they cost me like 300+ fucking nice jeans thou crushing my balls sizing down 2...

dude i got hit when i got my s0500 from usa guy marked package as 300 dollars i got hit with 70 pounds!! i paid 260 dollars for them allready plus that in the end they cost me like 300+ fucking nice jeans thou crushing my balls sizing down 2...

damn, sorry that you had to pay customs. what was the right way for you to avoid customs?

have you been wearing the jeans to stretch them out?

I size down two as well and now it works well. I love it.

i wanted to get those 2nd 710 collabs back in octoberish but i was too impatient, and just went for the regular 710s instead. still thinking about it, but i'd have to sell these off first.

Guest patchmb

^ I just checked the tracking info on mine & they are out for delivery this morning so it looks like i got lucky. I asked 2nd to mark as a gift with a value of 3000 yen.

Have to say they were a pleasure to deal with, I made my initial enquiry about my order sunday morning + they had to hem them so 4 days flat is an excellent service.

Also picked up 1 of these

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/fh-fnw-71w-2nd-gryxbk/

Guest patchmb

I'm not going to soak them yet chambo as I wont be wearing them for a while. Just wanted to get them now while they still have them in stock but they are lovely & the shirt is even better in the flesh.