Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I have a pair of s5000vx in a size 35 that have stretched out too much- I definitely could have gone down to a 34. What size should I get in s0500xx? I was thinking a 35 would do it because they are slimmer than the s5000s and don't stretch as much, but I don't want them to be too loose either.

I have a pair of s5000vx in a size 35 that have stretched out too much- I definitely could have gone down to a 34. What size should I get in s0500xx? I was thinking a 35 would do it because they are slimmer than the s5000s and don't stretch as much, but I don't want them to be too loose either.

I think you are correct in that assumption.

2nd will ship sams with tabs and arcs to the US. Although you will need to send your payment through bank transfer for your first payment. So with the bank transfer fee, it's probably costs the same as a proxy, but the next time you wanna buy something from them it you will start saving those proxy fees.

i just ordered from 2nd directly..a pair of s710bk with the hidden arcs and tabs for 29040yen(282CAD).

i paid by paypal..they sent me a paypal invoice

i just ordered from 2nd directly..a pair of s710bk with the hidden arcs and tabs for 29040yen(282CAD).

i paid by paypal..they sent me a paypal invoice

It wasn't that easy for me. I emailed them through the same e-mail address you did. I'm kinda annoyed they wouldn't let me pay through PayPal....but whatever I have my Rakuten ID now, so if I wanna order from them again it would be super easy.

They'd be a re-take on these:

http://www.samurai-j.com/samurai/detail/s526xx/s526xx.html

Loose, vintage cut (hence the exposed rivets) with a high rise.