Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Sup everyone!

just got my sz32 003JPs in the mail! Here's the pre-wash fit, the waist is tight but I'll just do a hot wash and suffer for a couple days.

img3293q.jpg

Ignore the fashion tank please, lol

img3301vf.jpg

[img3298t.jpg

I was thinkin of sizing down but thankfully I went TTS.

Also I need to hem but ya, what do you guys think of the fit?

Hmmm, I am thinking about getting either Samurai 710 or PBJ 013.. But I'm worried 19 oz will be too thick to wear in sunny socal. Anyone has an opinion?

No worries mate..i wear 21oz @ 35 deg c..still feel comfy.

That's very exciting!!! I think he should put it to a vote! I say orange thread!

Did he say when they would be in-store?

I vote black stitching. At the very least, black arcs rather than contrasting or hidden arcs. Damnit, I hope I have the money when they are released.

Sup everyone!

To be honest not a good fit. think you would be much happier sizing up one if not two more. Just my thoughts

Sup everyone!

just got my sz32 003JPs in the mail! Here's the pre-wash fit, the waist is tight but I'll just do a hot wash and suffer for a couple days.

size up. post wash is going to be tight. they look good now pre wash.

Thanks for the honest info guys. It is kinda tight, i was contemplating just a warm soak, but from what I heard it will stretch out a lot in the waist and thighs no?

I'm going for a slimmer fit but I'd still like some room for my balls. Think front rise and thighs will shrink that much?

DeForel

Waist will stretch out pretty easy since there is constant pressure on it. Thighs on the other hand are much harder to stretch out. I would guess that fr and thighs would shrink around .5" but I'd wait till others weigh in on that.

Doing a cold or warm soak may cause less shrinkage initially but the problem is everytime you wash or soak after that they will continue to shrink until they reach the max shrink size. So really it would just be delaying the inevitable.

I agree with everyone else that sizing up at least one is the best option.

Did you buy somewhere that you can exchange easily?

DeForel

Doing a cold or warm soak may cause less shrinkage initially but the problem is everytime you wash or soak after that they will continue to shrink until they reach the max shrink size. So really it would just be delaying the inevitable.

I agree with everyone else that sizing up at least one is the best option.

Did you buy somewhere that you can exchange easily?

haha ....true, and yep I bought from BiG, so it wont be much of a hassle to send back, just tryin to decide if they will be too tight. Thanks!

i find the rise is hard to stretch out. i had a pair of jins and the rise was too low. i thought i could stretch it out over time and a few months later i just gave up and sold them.

I have a pair of lot ten size 28 0500 which are almost the same size of my size 30 5010 skulls if that helps?

thank you! one more thing; have samurai stopped using their red tab on the back pocket and back pocket stitching on the s0500xx? the one they are displaying on BIG does not seem to have it

Some news... I was at Blue in Green today (I'm in New York for a few days) and I asked Gordon about a new revision of the 710 bk.

710 black knights are back this summer in 17 oz denim. He's currently working on deciding between black thread and orange thread.

Don't know if this info has been posted but I know everyone wanted black 710's.

Even though I won't be getting these since I have my 710bk's, I still want to say black thread. Even though my bk's have orange thread, and I don't notice it, black would make them a lot cleaner looking.

Also, hidden arcs ftw...

hidden arcs don't look as clean as regular black arcs. conceptually i love hidden arcs, but i have yet to see a pair where i'm blown away by hidden arcs/

Gelignite arcs always blow me away.

Just got these 710xx, I can't believe it took me this long to jump into premium Japanese Denim after all my time with APC's and the like. The details on the Samurai's are AMAZING. I can never go back now.

Fit pics (yes, I know they need a hem)

samurai-1-046480x640.jpg

samurai-1-049480x640.jpg