Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

samurai's stretch like crazy if you wear them. I got a 28 in black knights and i'm a 30, they all stretch out.

This.

I have a pair in a tagged 29 with a measured 32" waist. Gotta soak the waist to shrink back. My S500JX-LR's also stretched a LOT. If my waist was bigger, these would probably be able to stretch another inch to 2 inches.

I wouldn't worry about the waist, it's the thighs that were the problem last time and this seems a lot better. Could you post post soak measurements?

Waist: 34

Front rise: 9.75

back rise: 14.1

upper thigh: 11.5

knee : 8.5

leg opening: 7.6

inseam 36.5

There ya go man! Taking them to selfedge LA to get hemmed up this week

I took some close-ups of the Zero (VX) denim I own. The slubs/bumps/knots you see below are all from my Lot.10 and Lot.11 VX denim (more so from the latter).

VXdenim1.jpg

VXdenim2.jpg

I compared those two to the Lot.12 VX denim and to my surprise I haven't found a single slub/knot (yet) on the Lot.12 (in pre-soak state that is but a soak shouldn't change that).

I have noticed the same situation on the 15oz Texas Cotton denim. No/less slubs on Lot.12 but some on Lot.10 and a lot on Lot.11.

So my advice: if you guys love slubs, get Lot.11 if possible.

My questions: Did you guy notice the same? Does it bother you at all? Or do you like it better that way?

Does someone know if Samurai officially changed the denim (I'm looking at you coleslawyum)?

What's the situation on Lot.13 and Lot.14?

My questions: Did you guy notice the same? Does it bother you at all? Or do you like it better that way?

Does someone know if Samurai officially changed the denim (I'm looking at you coleslawyum)?

Funny you should mention this, because I was just having this conversation with one of the owners at BiG. He was rocking some Lot 13 and I had on a Lot 10 0500xx. There was a definite difference in the slubs. (non-existent in the newer model) So unofficially they are different. But I'm gonna go ask my peeps for the official word.

It's a bit disappointing, because one of the big draws of Texas cotton was the uneven threads.

does anyone know a place in london you can find a pair of samurais in london? all will i have to stick to proxies in japan and blue in green?

no there isn't AFAIK.

only Japan,

BiG

Take5 (in HK and some branches)

Right Hand Distribution in Australia

@coleslawyum: that would be great! and good to know it's not only the case with Lot.12 but with probably all the newer Lot#s

I took some close-ups of the Zero (VX) denim I own. The slubs/bumps/knots you see below are all from my Lot.10 and Lot.11 VX denim (more so from the latter).

VXdenim1.jpg

VXdenim2.jpg

I compared those two to the Lot.12 VX denim and to my surprise I haven't found a single slub/knot (yet) on the Lot.12 (in pre-soak state that is but a soak shouldn't change that).

I have noticed the same situation on the 15oz Texas Cotton denim. No/less slubs on Lot.12 but some on Lot.10 and a lot on Lot.11.

So my advice: if you guys love slubs, get Lot.11 if possible.

Just for info..my lot #13...21oz vx..is much smooth surface hardly notice a slub. this is diffrent with my lot#8 17oz vx...more slubby and iregular.which i like it thats way.+ yellow arc

24oz are amazing!!

Yeah..i think it got the same character wit 17ozvx slubby n iregular.Anbody post the 24oz micro pic of their own:D will get +rep from me