Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Here are my S003JP sz 33. I sized up like some of you recommended, definitely fits better in the thighs and front rise.

Here's a prewash pic, and an extra one with overalls for 'merica.

img3310z.jpg

img3317m.jpg

I'm about to wash them now, will post up pics manana!

Here's post wash on my S003JP size 33. I did hot wash then a really hot soak with some dryer action, but the waist is barely tight after like a day of wearing it so I feel I could have sized down. Still diggin the fit just not exactly what im used to. Plus the denim just looks amazing

Cant wait to wear these bad boys in though!

img3320p.jpg

img3321h.jpg

img3338.jpg

Any thoughts?

I believe so. Unless there's a new limited edition. The 7000 and 634 are out of production, so grab a pair if you find one. I'm sure they'll release another one again soon.

I have a pair of 7000s, I was hoping that someone would tell me that Samurai had something like the 1915 LVC that I didn't know about...but that would pretty much just be the 7000 with a second back pocket (or the 634 without belt loops).

Seems like something they'll do sooner or later.

Here's post wash on my S003JP size 33. I did hot wash then a really hot soak with some dryer action, but the waist is barely tight after like a day of wearing it so I feel I could have sized down. Still diggin the fit just not exactly what im used to. Plus the denim just looks amazing

Cant wait to wear these bad boys in though!

img3320p.jpg

img3321h.jpg

img3338.jpg

Any thoughts?

I wouldn't worry about the waist, it's the thighs that were the problem last time and this seems a lot better. Could you post post soak measurements?

does anyone know if the s5000 elements stretch as much as the zero denim?

Dunno about the zero denim, but my pair of Wind element haven't stretched that much at all. One of the reasons I don't wear them often, actually. They're really tight in the thighs.

So are Sammies with yellow arcs only straight outta Japan now? Or have they switched to black arcs? Or what's the deal?

With Lot.13 all models come with the new arcs design in black. From Lot.14 on, it's just like it was in the good old days. The 19oz denims come with black arcs and the others have the contrast arcs. All in the new design.

And yeah, since 2007/2008 the arcs and tabs are only available straight out of Japan (officially that is ;) )

Dunno about the zero denim, but my pair of Wind element haven't stretched that much at all. One of the reasons I don't wear them often, actually. They're really tight in the thighs.

samurai's stretch like crazy if you wear them. I got a 28 in black knights and i'm a 30, they all stretch out.

With Lot.13 all models come with the new arcs design in black. From Lot.14 on, it's just like it was in the good old days. The 19oz denims come with black arcs and the others have the contrast arcs. All in the new design.

And yeah, since 2007/2008 the arcs and tabs are only available straight out of Japan (officially that is ;) )

ah, so I'm a lot behind. Too bad. I wanted yellow.