Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

hello i have apair of samurai s0500 in a36 would like to get another pair slightly slimmer should i go for a 710 and size up to a 38 or should i get a 36 or should i go for the 505 most appreciated for some advice thanks

Do these stretch the typical .5 - 1" in the waist after repeated wears? I'm a true waist of 32/33, and thought that maybe a size 32 (33" presoak) may be too small if there is minimal stretch after a hot soak. Where my jeans sit on my waist is about 33".

i normally don't wear a belt with them at all. that's just there because i skated last time i wore them.

there's something about skateboarders and shoestring belts. my friend josh wears one all the time and hes a skateboardin fool.

X-posted and stuff..

My samurai 500xx a few weeks ago. shitty cell phone picture from a hotel room in reno. only editing was balancing the colors.

3574793639_2a34f594e9.jpg

Sexy, how'd you size on them? Definitely post fit pics after the soak is done.

true to size (29)...had just enough room in the waist that post soak should be snug, but not balls tight

not really looking for a very slim fit...more slim/striaght