Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Just opened up a new package.

S5000VX

Lot 12

Waist 31

My natural waist is 29

Have post soak pictures, but not going to post em. Waist was a little large so I knew it was nice.

Here are post soak fits, while denim is still slightly wet.

Front

PostSoak2.jpg

Back

PostSoak3.jpg

Side

PostSoak4.jpg

Ok so I think its fits well, I need to get it hemmed still. BiG said they would hem it to 33 but never did. So can any local tailor chain stich hem these or do I need a professsional?

And another question: How the hell do you button these? I spent 10 min and my fingers turned 10 shades of blue but I could never get it.

Thanks

you sure its a s5000vx not a s0500xx?

you sure its a s5000vx not a s0500xx?

yeah, the denim looks texas cotton and if your natural waist is 29 and you got a 31 a s5000vx would be super baggy unless lot 12 is undersized (which according to big its not)...and your fit is the opposite.

Alright. I'm looking for a slim-er cut. I already have NC true to size, so I have my skinny stuff taken care off. I'm somewhat skinnny, 5'10''-5'11'' and 150 pounds. I'm a true waist 29.

I was looking at either the 710 s29, or the 0500 in 28. I'm leaning towards the 0500 cause i want texas cotton just cause it looks so nice, but I'm afraid they just might be too baggy cause I heard 0500 is hard to do when you're skinny.

Any advice?

Alright. I'm looking for a slim-er cut. I already have NC true to size, so I have my skinny stuff taken care off. I'm somewhat skinnny, 5'10''-5'11'' and 150 pounds. I'm a true waist 29.

I was looking at either the 710 s29, or the 0500 in 28. I'm leaning towards the 0500 cause i want texas cotton just cause it looks so nice, but I'm afraid they just might be too baggy cause I heard 0500 is hard to do when you're skinny.

Any advice?

If it's slim you want then definately get the 710.

Any advice?

these would be your best bet but they only have a size 30 as the smallest.

710s in texas cotton

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/sj-s710xx15oz-2nd/

can't rep you opeth and beatle but nice pics, the sammies from the samurai site killed it for me this week....loads of great looking pairs here

http://www.samurai-j.com/square/boast.html

boast indeed...

Those 21ozs look great on that boast site.

Yeah, Quite contrived. Some of those creases look a bit over done.

That look can usually get had pretty easily by wearing your dry jeans for a month or so and setting the creases. Then you take a damp rag and start rubbing the creases every so often and the result is a somewhat realistic, highly defined fade.

That look can usually get had pretty easily by wearing your dry jeans for a month or so and setting the creases. Then you take a damp rag and start rubbing the creases every so often and the result is a somewhat realistic, highly defined fade.

The front looks really fake, I don't like them at all. If you are going to fake the fades through artificial means, why buy raw anyway?