Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

ryan, they look alot better man, nice fit.

good idea to get that wash done before any fading began.

thanks!

id advise people to just wash them rather than soak

its impossible to get anything close to max shrinkage with just a hotsoak and hang dry

thanks!

id advise people to just wash them rather than soak

its impossible to get anything close to max shrinkage with just a hotsoak and hang dry

washing has been advised over soaking them jawnz a million times already, yet people like you still insist on doing a soak first instead of washing, and wonder why all the shrinkage doesn't get out of the way :confused:

washing has been advised over soaking them jawnz a million times already, yet people like you still insist on doing a soak first instead of washing, and wonder why all the shrinkage doesn't get out of the way :confused:

"people like me" dont spend hours of their life on superfuture researching JAWNZ

fuck off

I have been soaking my "jawnz" only when buying them for some time and I have never had a problem with "shrinkage" that occurs from subsequent washes. The shit always stretches back out again.

"people like me" dont spend hours of their life on superfuture researching JAWNZ

fuck off

yo im just sayin so noobs don't need to be shitting up the thread with the redundant question of soak or wash. it seems washing is recommended every 5 pages, and sizing advice is asked every other post, when peeps can just look at the goddamn first page. doesn't exactly take a lot of research. they just jeans, wear them, wash them whatever. no hate (0).

but fuck u rockon for the neg

Ok, so caveat #1 on these is that I ended up trading with someone I found online for different size, which happened to have intact arcs and tabs, unlike the pair which I got from BiG which did not have arcs and tabs.

Caveat #2 is that these pictures don't really do the color justice. They're hella stubborn but they are coming along...

I've had this particular pair since about Jan 05 or so and they've been worn every day until April when I had them repaired, then back to every day for the past 5 weeks. They've been washed 5 times total, every 4-6 weeks or so.

3625046381_3c02ec83b6_b.jpg

3625045025_cbcc041e67_b.jpg

3625045701_5bd026edd0_b.jpg

3625047465_347e611165_b.jpg

some macro shots, probably should have adjusted the white balance because they're darker and a little more contrasty than this:

3625044331_531a7b219e_b.jpg

3625862312_7609499bd1_b.jpg

You get the idea. The denim is just amazingly sick stuff, but they look more like 3 months of wear than 6. I think in another year they'll look great :)

really nice fit man, i think my pair of skinnys should be these over flat heads. howd you size?

Thanks man. I went true to size at 36 on these. Maybe not the best gauge if you have a much smaller waist. My 710's, 500's and 103's are all 36 waist and fit perfect.

Guest Mr Snowcap

i just recieved my S5000VX's from 2nd today, and after the initial hot soak i tried them on and it seems to be a little tight around the crotch/asshole/thigh/waist kind of area. will it stretch out after wearing 'em a bit?

thx and let me know...

i just recieved my S5000VX's from 2nd today, and after the initial hot soak i tried them on and it seems to be a little tight around the crotch/asshole/thigh/waist kind of area. will it stretch out after wearing 'em a bit?

thx and let me know...

yea, should stretch i just got my 2nd x 710s and those shrank from tag size so im a bit afraid since i bought them at true to waist, the vx's stretch alot no?

im not gunna bother getting any more denim for another year so ill stick it out with these bad boys and do some cardio lol

Guest Mr Snowcap

i'm lovin the fit on my new S5000VX's but one thing is bothering me, the leg opening.

it is really big so it goes over my heels, and when i wear them outside there is quite a bit of heel drag. i'm not a big fan of cuffs, so should I do a 20 minute hot soak of just the leg openings to shrink them or will that fuck up the whole shape of the jeans?

one more thing.. there is quite a bit of ass bulge on samurais and hip flare too. how would you get that to go down?

i'm lovin the fit on my new S5000VX's but one thing is bothering me, the leg opening.

it is really big so it goes over my heels, and when i wear them outside there is quite a bit of heel drag. i'm not a big fan of cuffs, so should I do a 20 minute hot soak of just the leg openings to shrink them or will that fuck up the whole shape of the jeans?

one more thing.. there is quite a bit of ass bulge on samurais and hip flare too. how would you get that to go down?

either cuff, hem, or taper.