Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

can anyone who reads japanese explain what the deal is with 2nd and the 24oz's actually? For instance, size 33 says "Reservation 33" but size 32 just has the size "32," so apparently not all of the sizes have come in yet.

I guess what I'm asking is, is there anything on the page that explains when the reservation sizes are coming in? Google translate isn't explaining it well "Reservation minutes are due in around 9"

reservations will be sent around the 9th month, september

can anyone who reads japanese explain what the deal is with 2nd and the 24oz's actually? For instance, size 33 says "Reservation 33" but size 32 just has the size "32," so apparently not all of the sizes have come in yet.

I guess what I'm asking is, is there anything on the page that explains when the reservation sizes are coming in? Google translate isn't explaining it well "Reservation minutes are due in around 9"

yeah if you are down to go to osaka why didnt you just buy em there...

i was thinking about this... i want to go to a tailor and get the arcs sewn in and just cut a tab off a pair of levis at the store (blank one that is) if i do get a pair from big that is...

BIG sent one of those samurai lanyard with my 5000s. I've been thinking bout using that red tab for a while now. I just need to get Gordon to send me some thread.

2nd has started mailing out the 24ozers, which also brings up... why would anyone purchase the 23 oz IronHearts for nearly 100 bucks more?

I don't think denim weight is directly proportional to quality although, there is nothing about ironhearts I find appealing. So maybe the only reason to buy the 23 oz ironhearts is because Kiya told you so.

I own both IH 21oz and a pair of Sammies and I think they each have their appeal. I can't say much for the Sammy since I just got mine and they are natural indigo w/ bamboo dyed weft so I'm sure they won't fade the same way regular Sammies fade. But I think IHs are awesome. Here are my black overdyes after a year plus of wear:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1826108&postcount=1194