Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I'm out of focus because the camera's focused on the background, but here you go. These are 710s, but they have golden arcs because they're the 710xx2nd collab.

Taken earlier this afternoon, no soaks/washes, approximately one month of actual wear, true-to-size but waist is tight.

YZ012726.jpg

YZ012727.jpg

YZ012728.jpg

Thoughts, opinions, concerns?

I'm out of focus because the camera's focused on the background, but here you go. These are 710s, but they have golden arcs because they're the 710xx2nd collab.

Taken earlier this afternoon, no soaks/washes, approximately one month of actual wear, true-to-size but waist is tight.

YZ012726.jpg

YZ012727.jpg

YZ012728.jpg

Thoughts, opinions, concerns?

did you presoak/wash before wearing? they look really shiny for texas cotton as i have them as well

I went true to size with my 710xx2nds, and I made a mistake. I haven't been able to soak or wash them because the waist is pretty tight and doesn't like to stretch.

I'm afraid to soak or wash them because if they shrink in the waist even half an inch, I won't be able to fit in them.

I should've sized up one or two - probably two.

yo dont worry it should be fine, just like the regular lot 10s im true wwaist 32 and mine shrank but stretched back out once you are able to button em up and wear em a but they just stretch so the wasit is fine on mine and remind you i have pretty big legs

aq X, i think you should either sell them or hot wash those asap before you set your creases and things even worse than you already have. the longer you keep wearing them raw the worse you are going to make it. personally i think you should just sell them. the waist will stretch back out after the wash but it looks like it'll get pretty snug everywhere else. it's doesn't look like you have an abundance of room in the crotch as is right now [no 'mo] and after a hot wash it'll be pretty uncomfortable.

did you presoak/wash before wearing? they look really shiny for texas cotton as i have them as well

No presoaks/washes.

aq X, i think you should either sell them or hot wash those asap before you set your creases and things even worse than you already have. the longer you keep wearing them raw the worse you are going to make it. personally i think you should just sell them. the waist will stretch back out after the wash but it looks like it'll get pretty snug everywhere else. it's doesn't look like you have an abundance of room in the crotch as is right now [no 'mo] and after a hot wash it'll be pretty uncomfortable.

Thanks for your opinion, I'll probably do a hot soak ASAP later today.

Yeah... you're going to really regret it if you don't soak them.

Thanks, will do. =)

Yo for some reason i got a kick out of the irony in Aqui X's posts. The post before he posted his jeans up, he was telling the dude to do soak again, but then he's never soaked his sams! Ha! Thats a fuckin knee kicker. Im sorry if nobody else found that as funny as I did, but maybe im crazy..

Yo for some reason i got a kick out of the irony in Aqui X's posts. The post before he posted his jeans up, he was telling the dude to do soak again, but then he's never soaked his sams! Ha! Thats a fuckin knee kicker. Im sorry if nobody else found that as funny as I did, but maybe im crazy..

Lol, I was telling him to soak his because they're way too big for him.

I haven't soaked mine because mine are too tight.

You could at least put them on wet.

I don't understand why everybody requires a hot soak. If you cold soak and cold wash the jeans you don't really have to worry about max min shrinkage.

My experience is that by the time the max shrinkage occurs, ten washes down the line, the jeans are so flexible that they stretch right back out within an hour of wear.

You could at least put them on wet.

I don't understand why everybody requires a hot soak. If you cold soak and cold wash the jeans you don't really have to worry about max min shrinkage.

My experience is that by the time the max shrinkage occurs, ten washes down the line, the jeans are so flexible that they stretch right back out within an hour of wear.

words of wisdom. this is what i do for most of my jeans, i have a big waist so i pretty much size down 2 on all my jeans to fit my legs, and the waist always stretches out if i don't soak them too hot.