Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^^^Megatron, This is one of the best things, Haraki had done for your son!!! Congrats

^^^^^^^^I have seen so many awesome faded samples here showing the full power of natural denim evolution at it's best. Just to mention the last updates seen here by Rain Dogs and tanya.

Rain Dogs: Rock them the hard core way for ever until to the real end. And keep them alive for ever.

Would lvd to see more pics from them

thanks a lot! i plan to wear them for as long as possible. i think once i get them stitched up, they'll last me a long time if i don't wear them to work. although, iron heart jeans are the only denim i've found that can stand up to the heat and wear/tear of my job. it's a double edged sword, haha. i buy them for work but hate burning them up on a daily basis. i've got some 1955-uhr's that i'm wearing now, about to get their first wash tonight. i'll post some better pics of the 666's along with the 55's after they get a bath.

^Megatron This is just awesome!!!

Good eve peepz!

Have some new updates to present.

The first two are directly after the last (fifth) wash, and dried already.

vc5ewcw4.jpg
e6rcgk32.jpg

These two are 3 or 4 weeks later with no further cleanings etc. I hit the 12 months mark on these a week ago!

6shy87si.jpg
to4xm5pd.jpg

I could use some more fading in the honeycomb area, but so far, I really like them. Don't know what I prefer, clean or dirty....

Best!

So I grabbed a pair of these, pretty pleased.

M5Ov9qh.jpgStill surprised at how soft the denim is right off the bat, never really handled anything like it before.

I've been wanting a pair of black jeans but I wanted something a little different, this was definitely it.

Edited by Broark

Luckily scored a IHM-04, size L. Would have preferred XL for layering, but you can't be picky with so few jackets made. Dispite the shoulders that could use 1" more I'm happy with the fit. The Alpaca is super warm & soft, the fabric dense and warm and the colour amazing. Inbetween a dark petrol and black/very dark navy.

DSC01394.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

Edited by Max Power

Looking very impressing those amazing denim evolution and strong patina seen here

1955-uhr, about 5 weeks of wear, 5 days a week. taken the day after their first wash. i wish the grease would come out :/

imagejpg1_zpscb46d565.jpg