Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Anyone coming to the IH-BBQ next Saturday in Gosport?

One international denim expedition a year is all I can afford as long as I keep buying the products at this rate. Are you going?

I'd imagine Gosport is lovely this time of year. I stumbled across some photos of the historic shipyard in Portsmouth that I thought were lost. I can post them if anyone's interested. Portsmouth is just across the water from the IH UK headquarters. I made the trek back in March for the Chain Stitch Massacre.

^^ the 555 has a very high rise too, and the beatle busters as well. In fact, the 1955 rise would be too high for my liking (and I love high rises). IH is not a repro brand and the most of their customers (that post round here) seem not to be as much into vintage cuts.

Hahaha you have no idea. Compared to the 21oz denim, they might as well be carved from wood. They are pretty damn unforgiving, but at least they have a smooth feel. If they were rough and slubby it would be like walking around in a medieval torture device. I love them though-- does that make me a masochist?

uhh, so i just saw pics of the PROXIH09 collab...

evidently they only made 100 pairs? does anybody know if there are any left, and if you can buy from Pronto online? I would love to own a pair of those.

EDIT: found the store but looks like IH isn't even listed as a brand they carry. fml

Edited by Rain Dogs

Looking for a slim/straight cut, would the beatle buster be a good choice? I'm fairly slim, 5'8 140 lbs and 31-31.5 in waist, don't want hip flares too like I got with my Evisu no1

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks