Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Personally, I like a 1.5"-2" double cuff with no break.  I'd say definitely keep it that way for a few months until you wash it so you know the length that they'll end up at.  They look fine now

Edited by itsbenhere

added a shitload of IH and IHxViberg to my fs-thread: (check my signature!)

- IHxVB-01, size 9

bild035h.jpg

bild036d.jpg

bild034k.jpg

bild033a.jpg

- IH-9526V 21oz superblack type III vest, L

bild038m.jpg[/center]

- IH-2526J 17oz brown cotton duck modified type III, XL

bild039g.jpg[/center]

- IHM-01 Whipcord Deck Jacket, XL

bild005pa.jpg

After wearing my MBB's for over a month I've started to wonder. Why has iron heart not looked into a 50/50 cotton/ hemp denim? I've been sourcing some hemp canvas for a messenger bag product and found a 25oz organic cotton/ hemp fabric. 50/50 mix. Any thoughts? A denim would be slubby as hell and tough as iron.

Just thought it was worth it to ask.

How much do the thighs in the 666s 18 oz denim stretch?  They're at 12" now after a soak and I've barely worn them a day.  My other pair of jeans' thighs are at 12" too but I wont' more room there and I'm trying to decide if I should try to sell/trade for a size 32 or maybe go to the 634 model

For those that have Iron Heart Loopwheeled 7.5oz shirts, I need sizing advice. I'm buying my first IH shirt and feel like I'm in between measurements for a L and XL. I'm 197lbs, 5'11 w/athletic build (THC FH shirt size 44) and wanted to know which size to go for? Thanks in advanced.

After wearing my MBB's for over a month I've started to wonder. Why has iron heart not looked into a 50/50 cotton/ hemp denim? I've been sourcing some hemp canvas for a messenger bag product and found a 25oz organic cotton/ hemp fabric. 50/50 mix. Any thoughts? A denim would be slubby as hell and tough as iron.

Just thought it was worth it to ask.

I'm with you there.  Originally the first jeans had hemp fibers.  It's great during hot summers and extremely durable.