Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

how close are size 29 busters to the pairs you think are too baggy ?

according to the measurements on the ironheart website, the front rise and the thighs are just about less than an inch smaller and 2 in. smaller in the waist. how much will the busters stretch out in the thigh?

waist will stretch out 1" no problem in my experience (i own busters), but I don't think that much more than that easily.  Also, I doubt it'd stretch very much at all if they fit well in the first place, plus you can always wear a belt.  Mine were really tight in the thigh (too tight looking back) and only stretched about .5".  I would say go with a 30.

waist will stretch out 1" no problem in my experience (i own busters), but I don't think that much more than that easily.  Also, I doubt it'd stretch very much at all if they fit well in the first place, plus you can always wear a belt.  Mine were really tight in the thigh (too tight looking back) and only stretched about .5".  I would say go with a 30.

thanks for the suggestions bro. how does yours fit? 

no probs man.  I think they fit fine for a slim cut.  There's not much room in the thigh, but they're very soft so it's alright.  I've come to realize I'm not a big fan of the rise though, and that if I could do it again I'd probably have gone with a size down in the 634s for a .5" larger thigh plus the same hem (I think a slightly lower rise too).  

no probs man.  I think they fit fine for a slim cut.  There's not much room in the thigh, but they're very soft so it's alright.  I've come to realize I'm not a big fan of the rise though, and that if I could do it again I'd probably have gone with a size down in the 634s for a .5" larger thigh plus the same hem (I think a slightly lower rise too).

I think I'm gon like it then. It'll give me that sagging look wearing them. Did u go with the tag size or the measurement?

can i see fit on that 555

i was about to say the same thing..

Wondering if you feel the rise on these were a bit to high?

the 555 fit is golden! "almost" the same as the 301S fit (which is a tiny bit more roomy in the waist/thigh area imo!)...

here´s the fit of my 555-03 (superblack that fades to grey) on day1:

bild028v.jpg

the fit is way better now though, since they have been hemmed and i´ve dropped 11lbs. in the last few weeks!...

the 555 fit is golden! "almost" the same as the 301S fit (which is a tiny bit more roomy in the waist/thigh area imo!)...

bild028v.jpg

the fit is way better now though, since they have been hemmed and i´ve dropped 11lbs. in the last few weeks!...

These will be my next pair. Love the fit.

Picture quality is not amazing, but afterwork fit pic. I'm 6'3 185 pounds wearing a size 33 unhemmed. The rear rise sets slightly down through out the day. It gives off the appearance of sagging, regardless i enjoy the fit.

Q0vZVtKl.jpg

Edited by EnjoyPanda

bild028v.jpg

Just to clarify, is it the 301s that are more roomy or the 555?