Does anyone know anything about SG' xx03 cut? I'm not familiar with it. This cut looks like it might work better for me, and I think I do like the 21xx denim better than the 51xx denim. 

We used to carry that cut except the rise was too low for most people.

We used to carry that cut except the rise was too low for most people.

that's odd; it looks like the xx03 cut has the highest rise of all their models. But the tightest thighs, along with the xx09. Uhg. 

that's odd; it looks like the xx03 cut has the highest rise of all their models. But the tightest thighs, along with the xx09. Uhg. 

You know, i may be mixing it up with another cut.  There is a model which we carried that had a super low rise, slim hips, but fairly wide leg all the way down to the hem.  

with [the 2109] the measurements of the pant do not sync with the intended silhouette and the demin's characteristics

i'd be interested in hearing more about this if you wouldn't mind elaborating..?

pretty sure he just means that for how big the thighs are, the waist is fucking huge so you're never going to get a good fit there. which is what I've heard from about 95% of people who have these jeans...

Fit pics after a few more days' wear:

3D9CCD4D-7389-41F6-9FD6-0775CD797871_zps

D6C78AFC-DB82-4563-99B1-7512184738F7_zps

89326310-BBF6-42E3-AE8F-C9D54DCC6B5F_zps

068468C1-B0D9-47F6-9BA5-93598977FEDB_zps

Not much change really. Hopefully I got all the shrink out with two hot washes.

Edited by everyinchofgod

My SG's are definitely (close to 2 sizes) big in the waist but the rest of the jeans fit me really well. I like to wear them without a belt after I get tattooed -which happens pretty frequently on my mid section.

@ironheartfan123 - sorry for the confusion in my earlier post. What I meant to say is that With the 5xxx it seems like the top block is undersized relative to the rest of the pant. MPukas's pics in particular show what I believe is the intended fit mid-thigh downward yet the top block is quite frankly undersized. Whether that is due to the characteristics of the denim I don't know But to me I don't know why you would fabricate a pant with those kinds of measurements.

Re:2109 - the waist does run large. Love the pant and other than the waist, the pant looks great. I am agreeing witht the sentiment that measurements may need tweaking.

IMG_2988.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

Wanted to share some pics of my 5105s.

Just about 1 year with 4 washes

Edited by Mick2

Mick 2 Looking great already. Keep us updated on them

new pics of SG5105 denim with new phone

http://20150510_165739_zpslxahkzxi.jpg

http://20150510_165933_zpsjt40k6ww.jpg

http://20150510_165951_001_zpsgkz2x90l.jpg

http://20150510_170053_zps5in1rysl.jpg

http://20150510_170101_zpsh0dy8v5u.jpg

http://20150510_170124_zpsaanojpdg.jpg

Great detail shots mpukas!

Retirement? They're just starting to get good!

Retirement? They're just starting to get good!

I agree...they just don't fit me anymore  :(

I agree...they just don't fit me anymore  :(

Wow Yodah

Looking awesome

So they are on a wall of fade at the store you bought them?

That sounds awesome since they deserve an eternal life for sure.

Otherwise you could have sent them to the Jeansmuseum of heaviest fadings, where the raw denim spirit shall be kept alive with showing the power of denim evolution to the visitors.

Man, I still really want some Strike Gold blank tees...

Man, I still really want some Strike Gold blank tees...

We just got them at all the stores and they made them for us up to XXL now too (with a side-seam).  Measurements are being updated tomorrow.

Damn, that's awesome!

Bummer that they'll have side seams, but still I'm probably going to grab some depending on measurements.

I had to get the XL, but I think I might like it more than the Flat Head tees, at least when wearing by itself. The FH tee makes a better undershirt, as it's shorter.

Not much evo, but coming along....

3153DD3A-4361-407D-9279-32E9713F8EBE_zps

86D152EC-5ED1-4260-A4BB-30F48A88D5A5_zps

1AC3CA55-2705-40B8-91A1-16C537BCF78E_zps

84C49B91-A6CE-4DAF-AE4B-D3FD318D4B6B_zps

A5FA50EC-EBE4-4F44-83BA-C626A416EA69_zps

Looking great already and awesome detail shots !!!!

Not much evo, but coming along....

Got in my Strike Gold tee today in black, quality on it is ridiculous as expected from the Strike Gold. It is always the damn sizing that is a problem for me though, bought an XL and it is fairly tight, but length is perfect. Didn't want to sacrifice the sideless seam for an XXL. I expect it to stretch and conform to my body though, just like how the indigo hoody did for me. I tried to get pics but you can't really tell how tight it is, since it is a black tee. This is the indigo hoody when I first got it, size L

IMG_5346_zps65388f45.jpg

Since then it has stretched quite a bit and is a lot more faded.

@chewie, evo on the 2105s is looking good. I cannot understand why SG doesn't come out with a repro fit, or at least something a bit fuller. I love the 21xx and 31xx denim.

Got in my Strike Gold tee today in black, quality on it is ridiculous as expected from the Strike Gold. It is always the damn sizing that is a problem for me though, bought an XL and it is fairly tight, but length is perfect. Didn't want to sacrifice the sideless seam for an XXL. I expect it to stretch and conform to my body though, just like how the indigo hoody did for me. I tried to get pics but you can't really tell how tight it is, since it is a black tee. This is the indigo hoody when I first got it, size L

Since then it has stretched quite a bit and is a lot more faded.

By chance did you experience any kind of bleeding when using the indigo version?