The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

Those look awesome!

Did you wear any other jeans along side these ones or just not get much time to wear jeans day to day? Work for example, i can't wear jeans which hampers my wear rate a fair bit :(

I have a several pairs of denim so I mix these in weekly with my other pairs. I wear them to work so not much daily activity in them. Guys if you don't like the beige weft go for the SG1109. They look awesome and run just a tad narrower than the 2109's. These are on my list of possible next buys. Another thing to note is the 2109's have nice deep front pockets. It's a great little detail that is not mentioned much.

So here we are, curse my short 29" inseam legs. Hemmed them to a 31" so they still stack a little.

p1373033242-4.jpg

Well done Jacob, All fadings are just on the right place. I would love to see more updates from them for another long time

Sorry for never having time for taklng pics of my SG by myself. Perhaps ypou can see a little bit of them on the blog mentioned above by B_F

I hope I find some time after return of my 2 weeks of skinng holidays in the high mountains (from next saturday) with 2-3 layers of jeans and denim jackets then

completely agree with skurlandski, black pig and tigerpac on that mud weft. looking forward to seeing how they age.

Edited by vanguard

A little update, got my 2109's last March (picture on post 768), my first pair of premium denim so I saved them for best, wearing them the odd day here and there.

Something clicked a couple of weeks ago and I realised I'd got this raw denim thing completely wrong, from that day I haven't had them off even biking to work in them.

They literally looked like new so I've done more wear in the last 2 weeks than the previous 10 months, anyway I've seen the light now so should see some progress :)

P1080432.jpg

P1080433.jpg

Yeah still plenty of live left in them

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, those look amazing, too bad none of SG's fits are quite right for me (otherwise, that would be my fourth pair)

How did they get the English description so good? I've never seen a description written that well from either the website of the brands or from a Rakuten shop

Well done Jacob, All fadings are just on the right place. I would love to see more updates from them for another long time

Thanks Reudi :) I don't plan on washing them for a loooong time either, hopefully ill beat them up my first year of college.

Damn, those look amazing, too bad none of SG's fits are quite right for me (otherwise, that would be my fourth pair)

How did they get the English description so good? I've never seen a description written that well from either the website of the brands or from a Rakuten shop

Thats because i wrote the descriptions.