What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

picture4aj5.png

picture5it2.png

Me and NaturalJax, random superaccident supermeetup.

Yeah... the idea was (drunk idea of course), to take the supergayest picture possible, and.. I think it worked out a little too well. Unfortunately.

me:

H&M

Beams

Cut off camo bdus

Sandlewood dunks

Jax:

Supreme

clothes

EvisuxPuma

Dunks

It was a beach themed party... well, more than themed, they fucking BROUGHT a beach to their back yard.

picture6gh9.png

Can't see it too well, but they tarped off their ENTIRE back yard, brought in a dumptruck full of sand, carpeted the back, put sand over it, had a hot water hose running into the water down there, you can't see it but there was a hot tub on the side. For heat (seattles cold) they had 5 of these industrial flame cannon things. Honestly, they were scary but cool. They were these tubes with a strong fan at the back and a gas burner right infront of the fan, so it was pushing hot air all around.

Awesome night, but I drank waaaay too much.

img3053anonhk8.jpg

my first real WAYWTD post ...

supreme cashmere logo new era ( its stupid cold in nyc rite now )

nice collective work jacket

bdg hoodie

kiser x a-trak sunglasses is a must tee

levis

ralph lauren ranger sport boot aka cookies

img3045wn8.jpg

i dont really wear them like this ... i just wanted to show the boot ...

img3057cn1.jpg

78 jackets sweet liking the supreme longsleeve makes me wish id got the other colours aswell,although i swear it its the biggest fitting piece ever!ive got a medium and it fits like xl!

yeah those long sleeves are extra extra long... don't mind it really... dope for wearin' under jackets, sweats, etc. ha. I found them in TKO for a steal... under $30 each DS. word.

Eh just standard, not loose or tight fitting. So buy your size. The tee I have is a small.

I'd say the sizing of visvim stuff is very similar to American sizing.

Like XL fits like an American XL.