What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

It's a dirty western thing.

I don't know, most feet smell worse than shoes and athletes foot lives on feet not the rubber on the bottom of shoes. Just my opinion, I am probably wrong, but I wear shower shoes in the gym and I damn sure don't go barefoot in there.

acekieffer what model of nudies are those? I want mine to fit just like this

Slim jim dry black 29/34

i think hype_killz is an atypical example of how slim jims fit. my svens fit like those jims on me. i have average athletic legs, but can still pull off skinny jeans, though. either he sized up or he is shorter thus the proption of height to leg width looks looser -- they fit him great though

Actually I sized down to a 29, my normal waist is probably a 31. The waist was real tight at first but its stretched. I am about 5'9"-10" , 135 lbs. I believe, I haven't meausred or weighed myself in a while. One reason I think they may appear a bit baggier is because of the length and I do wear them fairly low.

I don't know, most feet smell worse than shoes and athletes foot lives on feet not the rubber on the bottom of shoes. Just my opinion, I am probably wrong, but I wear shower shoes in the gym and I damn sure don't go barefoot in there.

no matter what smells worse but your feet get sweaty about 100 times more easily inside shoes, thus generating odor and a good base for bacteria etc. so as it is good to wear shoes in some places rather than go barefoot, its also good to keep them off every once in a while and give your feet air.

besides, what does that have to do with anything? the question was why people wear shoes inside, some probably because they take pictures of the whole outfit and some because in some countries theres a habit of wearing shoes inside more than in others. back on topic.