What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

-dunderdon 4 pockets military shirt

-dukes

-velco purcells

I checked by Dunderdon this week but it was basically picked clean. The fit of that shirt is great.

oOmegaOo- thanks, man! you're a great person to get compliments from

CriminaL MindeD- those visvim shoes look awesome in that outfit, though I have to second the suggestion to get rid of the tag on the left shoe.

nemo- I can see your soul!

justright5bu.jpg

• H&M cardy
  • many crappy tank tops underneath a nicer one from Karl Lagerfeld with a weird pocket/apron thing
  • J Brand 912, Black
  • Delman shoes

Thanks for all the compliments yesterday....

jwied82 - the Denimbirds are dry, not black. Hmmm, we have the same Nudies, the same Denimbirds, the same Loomstate Vans, and the same pinstripe Chucks....... spooky.......

bangbangbang - yes, I sized up... I would have preferred a smaller size; a size down would still have been plenty baggy.... that was the last pair available and I hate waiting.......

it aint chew, its dip and thank god im not the only one on this board that likes to pack one... !!!

exactly. its not that bad

and plus dude it like gives you a sick fade on your back pocket.:cool: shakaa bro

So a few weeks back I ordered this coat, from APC. I got the sale price you see in that url :cool:. So, here are a bunch of pictures in the coat. I love it, so I want to show it off. :cool:

Hot coat but I wouldn't let my cat near it, personally! Hairs on dark clothing = lots of time spent w/ lint brush :(

78, bizzy, seenmy all dope stuff

I checked by Dunderdon this week but it was basically picked clean. The fit of that shirt is great.

thats weird, when i was there they had tons of jackets and shirts left including lumberjack flannel. The military shirt is VERY slim fit

DSC03605.jpg

that's the best way i've seen that crazy red oni arcuate being used, imho. it works. (your room is a jungle, though.) :D

It's been a long time....

finalip5.jpg

C. Neeon black/white oversided-hoodie

Lad Musician black skinny jeans

Generic wool fingerless gloves

Beat-up black/white Converse All-stars (not shown)

iirc, people were giving you shit about buying those hoodies before. i had a feeling you would pull it off, especially in tokyo. :cool: