What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

so not today, but just a showcase of a cane in functional use, don't see that everyday, or really even in fashion, but my friends are increasingly talking about rocking canes at school to see what clowns pick up on it, my guess is the first bandwagoners would be anyone from LA. and appropriately, this pic is in venice beach, one month ago. and the second pic, is gratuitous ridiculousness. that's me, after a disco biscuits show at the roxy, completely unaware of my surroundings or name. i was missing for an hour, and i was found by a mexican churro cart guy and LAPD and LAFD in a parking lot a few blocks from the show. still have no idea what i took (read: what the smoking hot yet shady asian bartender girl put in my drink, my friend was puking after 2 beers).

bring on the love, or hate.

ps, if these show up as hyperlinks, sorry, i'm clueless/uninspired to figure html out for now

img6239en5.jpg

quiksilver beanie (what do you call the ones with a brim?)

ck pima v-neck

diesel short-sleeve plaid

unholy grail skeleton crucifix

rl 1" reversible belt (black side i think)

earnest sewn hutch hampton

converse monochrome leather

here it is...

img6191dk3.jpg

diesel same as above

rl same as above (brown side this time)

earnest sewn hutch badlands (see a trend?)

j&m white nubuck w/ red clay sole w/ brown trim at seam

have you seen me? haha because that night on sunset blvd. is a mystery

@gomezium : to insert an image click this icon insertimage.gif and enter the location of the image - c'est tout!

thanks, i guess picasa doesn't allow links, so then i tried imageshack and voila! still confused though on an easier way of getting these pics from my photobooth (no digicam, just isight), to iphoto, then export to a hosting site (i thought picasa was a do-it-all solution, guess not).

ps, lurking was less stressful than waiting for responses!!! damn i thought i'd get a few flames already just for my first 3 posts. haha damn.

finally got myself a haircut

shorthairyb0.png

scarf: Gap

shirt: Burberry

Jeans: APC New Cure

Not shown

Shoes: Converse Jack purcell

Black Cardigan: random ass uniform supply store

Jacket: Banana Republic

fuckign cold in houston texas

we even had school cancelled just cause it gets a little chilly

its fucking snowing anarctica in dallas and they still have school....que?