What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

UW = U wisconsin or U washington?

that looks like the south quad lobby lounge here at UMich...i also could've sworn Knucks' pics look like they're taken in a UM dorm.

back on topic, thanks for that shot of the back pocket...now i can rest knowing what jeans that circle with a star back pocket logo is from. its been bugging me for months.

^^ Awesome picture dunaj, we should create a men-in-black clique with darkanimal and such.

hugo boss pinstripe moleskinnish vest

rugby plaid shirt

rl 1" reversible belt (black side)

earnest sewn hutch

converse monochrome leather (white, not pictured)

That is a beautiful shirt and deserves to be the centerpiece. The vest, buckle and everything else is just too much.

I would wear that shirt with a simple suit or just a pair of jeans though ^_^

UW = U wisconsin or U washington?

that looks like the south quad lobby lounge here at UMich...i also could've sworn Knucks' pics look like they're taken in a UM dorm.

back on topic, thanks for that shot of the back pocket...now i can rest knowing what jeans that circle with a star back pocket logo is from. its been bugging me for months.

you're right, east quad

<pic>

Ann Demeulemeester, Dior Homme, Converse

Sorry for bad picture quality... :( Gotta get a new camera... :)

First WAYWT-post anyway

nice nice. Hard to tell from the pic, but is that hoodie attached to the sweater? or are you wearing the detachable hoodie thing + knit sweater that goes with it.

nice nice. Hard to tell from the pic, but is that hoodie attached to the sweater? or are you wearing the detachable hoodie thing + knit sweater that goes with it.

Thanks!

It is this sweater + the detachable hood http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c234/quirrell/00110m.jpg. I like the concept very much as you can wear the hood with a number of other pieces as well.