What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

It's been a long time....

finalip5.jpg

C. Neeon black/white oversided-hoodie

Lad Musician black skinny jeans

Generic wool fingerless gloves

Beat-up black/white Converse All-stars (not shown)

tooclosetothecamerate5.jpg

• C&C extra long sleeve tee
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs zippered tee
  • Denimbirds Baggy Narrow
  • Seychelles heels

bizzy, are those dry or dry black? i ask because i have the same pair in dry (I know, they are womens jeans, but i think dbirds can work for guys) and mine look ALOT lighter than those.

I sized mine down so basically they fit like thin finns.

yo b, it's been in the 30's here in Houston but it was warmer (40's) today...that jacket came off pretty quick :)

those were 1-wash 505's from Kohl's but they've been thru the wash a bunch already...they made raws like a year or two ago but i can't find them now.

Damn, that's like t-shirt weather here!

I stepped out to ride yesterday and my nostrils froze. Too bad there's nothing indoor around here.

I'd give those 505's a soak and air dry to stiffen them up a bit. I can't wait for the raw '67 505's to come out. Such a dope cut.

i think those raw 67 505s are only in eu/jp..maybe?? i got a pair from cultizm and the fit was pretty on point (but size down a piece i would say) and as long as you can deal with the moster rise you're golden...I couldn't...the back rise was at my neck (exageration).

Really? I thought they would make their way to the American LVC line. I have the Samurai 505's and I did notice that the rise, specifically the back rise is kind of high, but not unbearable. I prefer it to the 501 cut.

20070119.jpg

superblurry!

wearing my SO500XX's that were not soaked hot/long enough -.-

but oh well! it....wouldn't do any bad to soak it again later on to get it tighter, would it?

going back to the dorms soon so no time for another soak!

(p.s. - i know indigo isn't soluble in water but is the indigo that is lost anyways in the soak enough to make the jeans visibly lighter? cause it seems that way, unless its a psychological thing..)

So a few weeks back I ordered this coat, from APC. I got the sale price you see in that url :cool:. So, here are a bunch of pictures in the coat. I love it, so I want to show it off. :cool:

(APC Duffel Coat, BR Cashmere scarf (on sale), BR sweater, H&M shirt, Zara pantalones, Br zapatos)

Action shot and Close-up:

img00991ci.th.jpgimg01033pi.th.jpg

(APC Duffel Coat, scarf from parents' closet circa 1985, BR shirt, Gap cords (sup ken), BR shoes again)

Second outfit + Gosh! + Action Pose!:

img01288lb.th.jpgimg01273ns.th.jpgimg01307fk.th.jpg

Action Shot #2&3 - Charlie Chaplin, the DEATH KITTEN OF \nn/ ROCK \nn/ ATTACKS, and I am afflicted with ROCK AND ROLL:

img01316he.th.jpgimg01338oj.th.jpg

First post – been a lurker for a while, figured it's about time to start posting. Btw, everyone's been a real inspiration style-wise. Please excuse the picture quality, I recently broke my camera in a freak accident.

Last night:

fr1901a.jpg

fr1901b.jpg

H&M Cardigan

Vintage shirt & tie

Cheap Monday

Today

sat2001.jpg

H&M Henley & T-Shirt

Cheap Monday