What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

hap is a motherfuckin bad ass. Too bad we couldnt get clear pics of the pummling on carl.....

btw, thank god carl posted what i wore each day....hahahah.

too much stuff to catch up on but ill throw up some pics and shit later.

ok... here's what i wore at the sfxse party where i got that $400 worth of plastic from SE, but i got to give a big hand to other SFers whom i thought were better than i did... (my wife even thinks that i looked too dorky)

front:

IMG_2372.jpg

back:

IMG_2362.jpg

- 1960s vintage specs that i found at an antique optical shop in chicago

- w+h b/w slim hoodie from SF

- uniqlo blazer from NYC

- corvis tal-s from LA

- ol' plain black chuckies from NYC

when i entered into the party, my jeans were already rolled up to expose my red/gray stripe socks, and then my wife and i went out for dinner during the party and it was friggin' freezing outside, so i just unrolled them to keep my ankles warm...

now please excuse our mess in our flat... we're still remodeling our home.

excellent gamma.

i really dig those corpus tal. i was thinking of adding some suspender buttons to a pair of jeans so i can wear my vintage braces.

now that you mention it, i think i may do that to my APC NS (if they fit well enough for me to wear non-stop)

excellent gamma.

i really dig those corpus tal. i was thinking of adding some suspender buttons to a pair of jeans so i can wear my vintage braces.

Those F/W 06 VarvatosxConverse jeans w/ suspenders are hot, I bought a pair for my brother for Xmas. I wear a pair of black braces w/ a few outfits, but strictly down like gamma. Unfortunately, they're new and have clips not buttons.

sphoxx those boots are dope with the tongues out, more info? and the adidas, I know you talked about them a long time ago, but where did you get them

ohhey just saw this; boots are old Maraolos. Adidas are fishscale S.W.s I got at memes in nyc about a year and a half ago (someone else asked if they were Y3, they're not).