What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I like the fit on everything. It's nice to see people getting nice fits with non super expensive japanese clothes(or lucky thrift finds). Are those new cures or new standards? Look too slim for ns, unless you sized down like 3, or maybe sized down 1 or 2 in cures. Good fit regardless.

They're NS, sized down 2 (32 to 30), but I'm 6'4" so the proportions work out a little skinnier.

dscn0172lik3.jpg

Thrift leather jacket

Thrift flannel western shirt

Gap belt

APC NS

Thrift boots (Joseph Fenestrier, anyone know anything about this make?)

dokydoky, those Ponys you wore before were the Cavetta Cota? I'm not sure where you're at, but have you seen those around?

I got mine on shoemall.com, they were the last pair they had in any size. I haven't seen them anywhere else except in women's fugly colorways.

Hey Superbobo, are those red wing chelsea boots??how do they fit?

Yea, they are. I got a 11 D, which is pretty narrow and fitted on me. No insole, so pretty hard, but still comfortable. 11 in chucks/12 in nike for reference.

I reallly like them, colour is lovely and the red come through more with wear.

Oh this is so fresh.

where can i get my haircut like that?

is that your natural color?

The hating game on my hair is so two weeks ago. So boost your post count with great content like this if you wish. I don't give a shit; I won't change for cunts.

Haha, nice one on the Rugby jersey. Canterbury brand is from my town:) , they make all the major rugby team jerseys, except the bigger teams have gone adidas, nike etc

img0423ui3.jpg

supreme box cap

public opinion t

random button down

canterbury of NZ rugby

g-shock mudman

RRDG

all-stars

superbobo, how are your clapton classics coming along? i bought a pair of the sand/suedish one son ebay per your size recomendation and they're great.

You got the light ones? how is the suede?

I love mine, probably my favorite shoes/boots. Some indigo staining/dirt going on though, I´ll have to see what I should do about that...Not sure, since the leather is oiled.

Waiting for some Red wing Chukkas right now, and eying the 875s. Addictive!

have u seen any chukkahs? those are the ones i really want, if you run into multiples be sure to drop me a pm. as for mine, they are real nice, its very light so i have to be careful about extensive indigo bleeding. the suede is pretty nice. overall the construction is the same as is expected by red wing and its just a nice looking boot. very lightweight as well.