What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

if this comment is regarding my shoes, why should i wear a nice pair of kicks to work in a pizza shop and drive around? they're comfortable and were cheap, works for me to just trash around in.

why the fuck would you post a picture of what you are wearing to go work in a pizza shop? HUH?

its all good though, i wore trashed to shit sals at work, because who gives a fuck

btw omega, gotta love the jet set radiooooo

why the fuck would you post a picture of what you are wearing to go work in a pizza shop? HUH?

its all good though, i wore trashed to shit sals at work, because who gives a fuck

btw omega, gotta love the jet set radiooooo

why the fuck wouldnt you post a picture of what you are wearing to go work in a pizza shop? ... thread is called What Are You Wearing Today, not pick a cute outfit for the day.

Another Random Superfuture hookup Gamma and Digital_D

waywt0109vm3.jpg

Gamma and I both checking out Magazines at Japantown

On him:

awaiting his pm

On me

Cplus beanie

Dovetail French Military Jacket

Obscure Turtleneck

Contest Sams

Alden boots

Damn i look short next to him

what bag is that?

btw nice jacket

After much lurking, Finally decided to do my first WYWTD post.

DSC02436.jpg

Stussy Flannel

Old Navy Pocket Shirt

K Mart Boxers

IronHeart 634S- Thanks to Denim Phenom for the jeans, and Chard for fitting info.

Nike SB Phantom Classics

Looking fresh. Fresh indeed.

The bag is actually a Prada nylon messenger bag with leather piping from years ago. Got it in Italy at the outlet for like 100 bucks back when we were killing the Lira. Damn the Euro

I have the same one! I recognized it, but I never see "those" kinds of brands on this forum, so I thought it was maybe a knock off or something. Sweet deal!! :D

waywt0109vm3.jpg

On him:

awaiting his pm

On me

Cplus beanie

Obscure Turtleneck

Contest Sams

Alden boots

I totally have been there! I love Japantown in SF. I even got my haircut there once.

ruach... All dope pieces, but I don't know... I'm just not really feelin the overall outfit. Maybe if you wore boots instead of sneakers. Just my .02...

I keep wishing I had better shoes to wear with these pants. Especially with black up top and white on the bottom, I feel silly having my colors fade downwards.

100107.jpg

Visvim Ushanku

Hare Jacket

American Apparel Tee

Basecontrol vest

Basecontrol gloves

Dior 19cm Coal Drills

Cons

Headporter Boston bag

i have a diff style than most of the people on this board...but this fit is dooope

except for the shoes

and its ushanka isnt it?

I keep wishing I had better shoes to wear with these pants. Especially with black up top and white on the bottom, I feel silly having my colors fade downwards.

Yeah, definitely. I mean don't get me wrong... there's nothing like the look of beat up white shoes, a-la Cons, Vans, or in this case, A.P.C.'s. But maybe if you had something lighter up top... or those sneakers with everything else dark would also look cool (similar to what rirawin posted.) Again, this is all subjective.

waywt0109vm3.jpg

On him:

rei windstopper jacket

levis 514 slim straight

arrived fresh out of urban exploring at an abandoned building in china basin.

On me

Cplus beanie

Obscure Turtleneck

Contest Sams

Alden boots

short? nah... you were definitely the best dressed out there! i was surprised that my jacket was still clean after worming through a huge rusty tower inside the abandoned warehouse... did i smell at all? there was lot of piss smell at that warehouse!

great bumping you out there though!