What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

thanks guys. Chicken, the quality of leather and construction is superb. If you get the full horsehide, which I did, it is extremely stiff and heavy, like wearing armor, which it is. You might want to consider the lighter horsehide or the goat leather which I am told is more comfortable and flexible; if you are not going to use it for riding you might prefer it.

One great thing with aero is the jackets are made to order so you can give custom measurements, it doesn't cost any extra.

thanks guys. Chicken, the quality of leather and construction is superb. If you get the full horsehide, which I did, it is extremely stiff and heavy, like wearing armor, which it is. You might want to consider the lighter horsehide or the goat leather which I am told is more comfortable and flexible; if you are not going to use it for riding you might prefer it.

One great thing with aero is the jackets are made to order so you can give custom measurements, it doesn't cost any extra.

he he~, on the contrary i want the heavy horsehide. i haven't been riding for a few years but i do want to get back on the motorcycle saddle again. and getting a true cafe racer jacket might just be the excuse i need. even though it might sound backwards...

thanks for you reco. :cool:

you're brave to put your face out there tang... but it seriously adds to your style.

I'm so supergay. It's all SFSE's fault.

sycamore - that jacket is really nice looking, works well with the whole thing

@work - i'm glad to see someone wearing unkles haha

cmirsky - first post of yours that i've really liked, looks real nice

kumo - for a second i thought your shit was all dirty, then i realized its just the mirror haha. good luck in toronto

insidertrading - nice shit as always

haptronic - color combo of the shirt and jacket work real well, nice

prufrock - those levis came out real nice, a little on the larger side like you said but they're nice, bag is dope too

sarlo - those fred perrys are awesome looking, good price for em too

chadler - whole get up looks nice, i wish you had posted a pic w/out the jacket too haha

acekieffer - kicks are tight

cultpop0217 - im really feeling that first one, as well as the joy divison shirt

sidneylo - those flatheads look awesome

kixslf - nice ass boots

a proper villain - those wtaps authentice look fucking awesome

chard - nice shit, have fun on vacation

canice - those edwins look awesome with the ivs

tangerine - that jacket looks awesome

king - that tee rules

wow thats so long, whatever

34h98yb.jpg

went and got me a wii today

- thrift tee

- jerzees(i think?) shitty hoodie