What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I just got some non-sneaker shoes the other day and thought I'd post.

Yesterday:

CIMG0135.jpg

CIMG0134.jpg

H+M scarf

Macy's shirt

No brand tie

H+M jacket

Levi's 517 anti bootcutted with safety pins

No brand wing tips

Today:

CIMG0143.jpg

CIMG0137.jpg

Ova+Dunn shirt

Walmart flannel

Superdry jacket

Levis Capital E Skinner

No brand moccasin

Today, a short narrative:

img0091vz1.th.jpg

I am a big man in a tiny hallway.

img0089ej2.th.jpg

Oh no! A monster is coming to get me in my tiny hallway!

img0088wm6.th.jpg

The monster looks like me, and has claimed my head as a prize. The monster is so pale, it clearly needs a tan.

(forgot to post what I was actually wearing:

Pullover - Banana Republic

Thermal - Guess (outlet shopping ahoy)

Jeans - Acne Mod in Grey, dont remember wash name

Shoes - Banana Republic)

here was me testing out the lighting for a denim photoshoot, I ended up adding a reflector at the bottom to fill in more light...

354648212_1bbef32bff_b.jpg

Alternative Apparel tee

19cm @ 3 months

Vans

I've just realized that i have waaaay too much in common with Sidney. We have the same last name (Lo), I use a Canon 20D and I recall him mentioning that he had one before in the Self edge party thread, we dont make normal faces in pics, were both tiny asians, and we have humping gif files.

example: i made this gif last year around summertime

goodness8cz.gif

I've just realized that i have waaaay too much in common with Sidney. We have the same last name (Lo), I use a Canon 20D and I recall him mentioning that he had one before in the Self edge party thread, we dont make normal faces in pics, were both tiny asians, and we have humping gif files.

Wow. We're. Like. Twins.

*Reaches out hand to match yours*

Serious face on the left. Contorted in the middle. My sexyback on the right.

waywt_jan12_01.jpg

Apple "I visited the Mothership" Tee

Dior

Converse

sidneylo i salute you!

011107_jump.jpg

This. is. only. a. tribute.

waywt_jan12_02.jpg

Ayn, your diors make me rethink my decision for black raws. I definitely like the action you're getting at the 3 mo. mark way more than my blacks at 2 mo.ish. But then again... I guess I'll just have to work harder for mine to get that look.

yo sid u rocked your FHs for a couple of days and I'm sure some other stuff too... I wore mine every fucking day for 3 months to look like that... I love your black 19cm, and if I get a pair I might wanna keep them black like that, too fucking nice!!

Yeah, but you have an Earth Crisis shirt, and those are always in style.

Ok, first Sidney, i always like all your outfits and your pictures...

but i gotta ask... do you ever just take a pic with a straight/non-contorted face?

Is it an involuntary reaction to the camera?

Am i the only one who wonders about this?

nope...i've wondered the same. like the pic with your family would have been much nicer without the facial expression. although i guess it's become a trademark! :)

354835224_8d2c000983.jpg354834907_9ea8ae5bea.jpg

Ouuuuuuuuuur Spot

DH

$25 skate highs...

jialormee - Supreme l/s from two years ago... there's also a red and a black... can't remember if there was more...

sycamore no more - The same. We all got different tastes, and seriously some of the get ups crack me up still... I've always checked this place and noticed than in the last 6 months the place has raised its standards... but mainly the drama/beefing/hating/bickering is at an all time low... 5thD's still home though.

example: i made this gif last year around summertime

goodness8cz.gif

The best part is the poor guy next to you just trying to wash his hands.