What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Biz, if you have a pic of it, please post that red denim with the black inside weft you wore last friday.

i wasnt there (unfortunately), but im guessing they're these.

Since we're on superfuture, most likely the queens won't be bizzy or junglejane.

ahem.

got a little trigger happy today...

011107.jpg

011107_shirt.jpg

micro dots!

the o.g. flannel returns! g-star

space fb zip

h&m tee

acne hep raw

jordan iv's again

and a bonus. i had to take about 20 to get this, i can't time it to the camera. sidneylo i salute you!

011107_jump.jpg

yeah, what are those?

Reputation points.

Grey: Neutral

Red: Badddd rep from people who dislike you

Green: Good rep for being supergay

i had to take about 20 to get this, i can't time it to the camera. sidneylo i salute you!

I kind of like that jump--you look like you're surfing or doing an ollie. :)

^^ I love how wonderfully supergay/superequal we are. Taking our style cues from chicks is always interesting. Luckily you're taking it from a pretty gender-neutral style chick. ^_^

Oh and these are all compliments I swear.

so it snowed, look at my pic from yesterday and look at todays. Oregon is crazy....

AA poncho

Uniqlo tee

HM chain

Dior 21cms

vans prison issue slips

4cijog7.jpg

with the snowman too!

2iljvgo.jpg

btw, im glad SuFu is back!

wtf?! Where in Portland is that? We had like 2 flakes downtown...

Those Diors look sweet btw. Did you size down a lot for them?

miles: nice! love every piece

diamonds: amazing jacket

kix: i'm in love with that poncho. and your new boots

bizzy: great composition. perhaps i'm alone in this, but i don't love the boots with the whole outfit. it overrides everything else. i think a minimalist flat boot would work better. just my supergay opinion. you know you're supergay when you comment even on girl's outfit, like i know what i'm talking...

mr.p: great

This is dedicated to all your supergays out there.

waywt_selfedge.gif

The night of the SFSE party.

Ok, first Sidney, i always like all your outfits and your pictures...

but i gotta ask... do you ever just take a pic with a straight/non-contorted face?

Is it an involuntary reaction to the camera?

Am i the only one who wonders about this?

but i gotta ask... do you ever just take a pic with a straight/non-contorted face?

Is it an involuntary reaction to the camera?

Am i the only one who wonders about this?

I'm not sure. I think my face has stuck that way... :(

I'm like the Ring but instead of a blurry face for a pic, I get contorted faces. :o

got a little trigger happy today...

011107.jpg

011107_shirt.jpg

micro dots!

the o.g. flannel returns! g-star

space fb zip

h&m tee

acne hep raw

jordan iv's again

and a bonus. i had to take about 20 to get this, i can't time it to the camera. sidneylo i salute you!

011107_jump.jpg

I really like the t-shirt...

and im interested in how you like those heps. Ive thought about getting a pair myself but havent ever seen them for less than $198

I'm not sure. I think my face has stuck that way... :(

I'm like the Ring but instead of a blurry face for a pic, I get contorted faces. :o

when I looked through the pics of the SFSE party i think i saw one pic where you werent making much of a face! but also there was a pic of you holding a big camera in front of your face, and i couldnt help but wondering if you still made a face behind the camera or not.

Sydney, first the "fuckfest" and now this picture? I go with gamma that you're going overboard... or are you trailblazing?

I have a similar humping series of pictures with stuntastic on 'em. Can you gifify them for me? Please? Pm me your email if you'll do it.

and im interested in how you like those heps. Ive thought about getting a pair myself but havent ever seen them for less than $198

overpriced. great cut, but since it's a thin stretch denim, suited better for its raw look than as a "project" pair.

to be honest i don't think they would look on a guy (chris excepted). the rise is much, much, much too low - even for a girl.