What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I dunno what it is, but fade to black always looks so angry.. haha

FTB bops man... he bops hard. See that steez face he got going on? So steezy. It matches his fit.

As they say in the bay... fierce. (I might have made that up.)

nah i've heard that fierce word before...dunno if it's a bay thing though.

i don't even frown or anything when i am taking a picture. i just stand there with my normal face, so i guess that's an angry face?

Apparently my normal face is an angry glare, as well. I look like a goober when I smile for pictures, too, so ... whatever :confused:

nah i've heard that fierce word before...dunno if it's a bay thing though.QUOTE]

fierce is an atlantic canada thing. Its commonly used in the phrase 'i smell something fierce' in refernce to something rank. However i dont think i can do the accent its full justice via my superexplonation.

fresh from the barber...

x666xjg5.jpg

xef2.jpg

soundtrack of my day:

use_your_illusion_2.jpg

STUSSY t-shirt

STUSSY jacket

DIOR jeans

AF1

yo the drik forces are looking proper my goodsir. i love the strap wthn the tongue.

also ive been debating a fade for a couple of weeks (too military), but i think u tipped the scale to a yes

sXXXe is much appreciated by this coo l gu y

ahahah that suggestion for a facial expressions thread gave me an idea...we should have a "series of facial expressions by _____, directed by ______" like what they have in Vanity Fair each month. So one posted will come up with a few random situations and another poster will have to facially act out what a character in that situation might look like were he caught in those situations. That would be gold.

I'd like to see Hap do some silly ones...

Gimme a break... does it honestly make you sick? Get off your computer and go outside

in a way i know what he's getting at though...often times when i post fits in here, it seems i get more comments on peripheral shit rather than my actual style itself.

maybe i'm too stealth with it, as CMF would say...it's almost like lookin at camouflage.

Hap- I don't know what to think. The similarity between the shirt and the jeans is both very cool and not quite right.

Omega- I totally agree, I wish these were a bit looser. I recently got caught in the rain and they tightened up even more! Should've got the size up, oh well. I love how they fit in the ankle, the rest is too much.

Variations on a Theme: Different Day, Different Henley

Roughly the same thing as yesterday, I don't change much up, really. I've realized that my legs look broken at the knee because I stand with feet splayed.

DSCN2128.jpg

AA Henley Thermal

Brooks Brothers Vintage button-up

APC New Cures

Converse Monochrome Hi-tops

International Pop Underground pin