What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

hey been awhile

29f5we1.jpg

plaid

obey

Evisu x Puma - I got these for a Christmas present and I'm really trying to decide what to do with them, keep or not... so respected members of SF lend me your opinions!

busted-ass dunks

hey been awhile

29f5we1.jpg

plaid

obey

Evisu x Puma - I got these for a Christmas present and I'm really trying to decide what to do with them, keep or not... so respected members of SF lend me your opinions!

busted-ass dunks

ah good ol Terry (i think thats Terry...) I dormed in Lander in a tiny ass triple with a roomate who had sex shamelessly every night while i was asleep.

oh and sell the evisuxpumas ... just personal opinion cuz im not the biggest evisu fan.

ah good ol Terry (i think thats Terry...) I dormed in Lander in a tiny ass triple with a roomate who had sex shamelessly every night while i was asleep.

oh and sell the evisuxpumas ... just personal opinion cuz im not the biggest evisu fan.

yep Terry! haha I get so many comments about that on here, so many UW'ers I guess!

Yeah I really hope my roommate does not follow a similar path since he's gay O___o

I don't have a problem with Evisu as long as the gulls on the back aren't ridiculous and out of control. The one's on here are normal, it's more the quality of the denim that I'm concerned with / how they'll wear

phantomfriend.jpg

zara man cardi [worn big]

aa henly

april 77 joey

mj vans

worn big bc they dont make a size small? those bastards.

hey been awhile

plaid

obey

busted-ass dunks

not a fan of those dunks, but matching your bedsheets makes up for it ;)

zdi.jpg

Me and mi hermana.

damn i've been thinkin about gettin the fannypack in (edit, tweed)..theyre slick as shit.

100107.jpg

Visvim Ushanku

Hare Jacket

American Apparel Tee

Basecontrol vest

Basecontrol gloves

Dior 19cm Coal Drills

Cons

Headporter Boston bag

that jacket looks sooo damn nice...same with the bag.

DSC_0066s.jpg

cold day today in Seattle...all windy and rainy as usual.

555soul parka

RL vneck undershirt

AA longsleeve

sling and stones daniel jeans

vans slipons

fndmybetterhalf

I got my sister the Harris Tweed one. Its very nice. I picked up the black leather one with two pouches.

Dope as fuck.

yeah i see peple rockin fannypacks here and there but i was just at the Fannypack studio yesterday...and everytime im there, im really tempted to buy one. But im broke as hell and in debt so...not anytime soon.