What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

bill: i've been eyeing those j. linds for a bit now...looks good on you. you can get them for 40% off?

sphoxx: smooth on the JRs. one pic is enough!! just kidding

digital: leather jacket perfect

mickawes: great pics

djork: nice, but not feelin the henley-no trim on henley's!

IMG_0867.jpg

bill: i've been eyeing those j. linds for a bit now...looks good on you. you can get them for 40% off?

the trim is actually the reason i got it. brown & grey for the win.

1 out of 10 for politeness towards ladies

Look, if I'm not feeling a look or presentation, I'm gonna call you out. This thread is meant to help with people's style and lately it feels like one big circle-jerk of e-props. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she's above critcism. You're more than welcome to post your fits and comment on mine. Peace.

Look, if I'm not feeling a look or presentation, I'm gonna call you out. This thread is meant to help with people's style and lately it feels like one big circle-jerk of e-props. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she's above critcism. You're more than welcome to post your fits and comment on mine. Peace.

anything remotely negative is deleted because everyone's a crybaby.

anything remotely negative is deleted because everyone's a crybaby.

thats definately not true.

ive never seen anything constructive get deleted on here ever.

if you dont like someones fit and you can't form a constructive sentence without being an asshole your post should be deleted. you can be critical and be civil at the same time. saying "that fucking sucks" or throwing around personal insults is LAME.

personally if i dont really care for someones outfit i usually just keep it to myself. but thats just me.

having said that...

icarus very nice.

bill you are killing this thread lately. awesome y-3 shirt.

agreed. everyone has their panties in a bunch since girls have come aboard. y'all act like you've never seen a woman before.

29nvuc6.jpg

c-plus knit hat

number (n)ine lamb suede rider's jacket

loopwheeler slim fit hoodie

too gratuitous bootleg up shirt (i need a real one!)

45rpm jomon

IMG_0867.jpg

I don't have any special hookup on the Lindebergs....they had a private sale this past weekend at their store in Beverly Center