What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

sphoxx this is really great! Absolutely love it man. Please tell me what those boots + pea coat are. When you do the coat up, is it slim fitting? i wanna see more!

Thanks man, the boots are Italian made Maraolos circa mid 80s, pea is also mid 80s from a company called C&A, family owned German womens wear company. Don't know much more than that. Here's the coat buttoned and such:

coatfit.jpg

do you actually ride ur bike - or do u push it around ?/ I mean - I bike every day - and they invented them because you do need them...Really need them...how do u stop ?? Or do you always hit a car to stop ?? Lots of questions - but I've never ever seen a bike with no brakes -

Foot + tyre = brake. I remember kids doing it all the time when I was about 12.

I wish the hoodie didn't pop out below the jacket but I don't think they make hoodies that short. :o

Try going vintage for a hoodie too I guess... You'll probably find something pretty easily, hopefully.

Foot + tyre = brake. I remember kids doing it all the time when I was about 12.

It's a fixed gear bicycle, which means for every revolution of the rear wheel, the cranks also have to turn as well. You can't coast like a freewheel, if the bike is moving you have to pedal - so if you took your foot off to stop with your tyre (like you would riding brakeless bmx for example) your other foot would still have to be turning the crank - not gonna happen.

Witts

How is the fit on that Carhartt flannel? I tend to find if I get a medium the body is too large and if I get a small the sleeves to short.

Also do you know the model of the jacket? I'm looking for a warm waterproof one that's not too bulky (my old Stratus shell by Carhartt has lasted really well and did a really good job of keeping the water out).

Who ? I didn't really have a particular piece in mind, just the overall styling and some details remind me very much of something plokhov would have designed for cloak

here's something with a similiar collar and shape...

I was thinking more along the lines of this one:

00210m.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of this one:

00210m.jpg

damn i dig that jacket/blazer where can you nick something similar

^^

hypebeast-iest of the hypebeasts.

man witts does his style...

i don't see this thread as "post what you think about my style" but as "how well do i pull off what i'm going for" and witts does what he does well even though it isn't my thing.

Witts

How is the fit on that Carhartt flannel? I tend to find if I get a medium the body is too large and if I get a small the sleeves to short.

Also do you know the model of the jacket? I'm looking for a warm waterproof one that's not too bulky (my old Stratus shell by Carhartt has lasted really well and did a really good job of keeping the water out).

carhartt flannel i took a medium, body fits fine, shirts are a tad to long so i cuffed em and it looks fine...

the jacket is.... Carhartt Fellow Jacket the style number is: 724214

hope this helps

Ahaha. Ok so...

To stop on a fixie, you either...

A) Crash.

B) Skid (lock out your legs, to make the peddles not move. Shift your weight forward, to allow the back tire, to slightly come off the ground.) From there, youre able to come to a skidding stop.

Ive found ways to make myself slow down without cages, and its been working for me. Last nite, was just a complete lack of luck/timing. Plus the lady came off the light pretty fast. I got hit by a car goign 25mph+ and it didnt hit me as hard as she did. Crazy.

Anyways. Went around to get new bike parts.

My bike is my car, so I always ride my bike. I always feel the need to just keep going and not stopping or slowing down. Its a rush.

H.H.

Samurai.

Skullsta

DSC00066-1.jpg

HAD to fix up my bike today...

DSC00074-1.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

New Aerospoke frontwheel.

Awesome.

And Again:

DSCN2106.jpg

John Smedley Gilet

Dries Van Noten Dress Shirt

Brooks Brothers (tie unknow, so old that it was probably Young Men's)

APC New Cures

Converse Beat Optic White Lowtops (not shown)

that's very san francisco of you. an aerospoke!! classy looking. how much did it set you back?

HAHA right?

I went into the shop to pick it up, and some guy also had a Pista, WITH an Aerospoke on it. Rides well tho. A little too well.

The guy at the first shop told me it was $270, -$20 because there were scratches on it, during shipping.

Went to pick it up, and it was regular price. They used the scratched up one to argue with UPS.

Oh well, at least I can ride. This morning was beautiful, and I was bikeless.

Comments on how I kept the Bianchi sign? Instead of the bottom tube. My buddy who painted it thought that the bottom tube is more "stylish."

I thought otherwise.