What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

022.jpg

0212.jpg

Sorry for the wrinkled shirt and bathroom shot. I was sitting in my office at work and got bored...

In the back is my stussyxgoods bag and club monaco jacket.

Thanks man, the boots are Italian made Maraolos circa mid 80s, pea is also mid 80s from a company called C&A, family owned German womens wear company. Don't know much more than that. Here's the coat buttoned and such:

coatfit.jpg

That peacoat looks good.

Yea or nay on the fit of these? They're noticeably tighter through the thigh than what I usually wear (size 28 dior 19cm).

i think that they fit you fine. they will probably stretch too, right? so if you don't like how they fit now, in a week of wear you may.

Oh and skinny jeans aren't the new hypebeast? Gimme a break. The dude is rocking what he likes regardless of whether it's hype or not. It's good to see some variety around here

milspex said something last week i've been trying to avoid and that everyone is looking like lowrey, and there's only 1 mikelowrey...that's why i'm not posting, i need new shit so i don't end up looking like lowrey. always good to see witts holding down the fort.