What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Bill I've always been a fan of your fits, but this one is definetly a favorite ( this being another one). Looking very sharp.

C0C0 I like this look, well-coordinated and the mini waist coast is a nice touch. Everything is working for you. Nice.

dinner with the family couldnt decide which pic so i put both.

IMG_0985.jpg

Now that's a fucking popped collar.

On a side note, this outfit is a little too all-over-the-place for me. I think you could clean it up by getting rid of either the hat, or replacing the shoes with something a little less garish. Just doing one or the other would be a step in the right direction.

bill- I like this fit. How are the J Lindeberg's? I've seen them and really like them, but I can't justify the price right now.

Love my Lindeberg's so far. Despite how pointed they are, they are rather wide at the toe box and are really comfortable! Anyobody near beverly center should hit them up tomorrow for the 40% off private sale

[edit] p.s. rajio i've meant to ask forever if you know if that lithium homme jacket is the same jacket matsumoto jun wore in hana yori dango earlier this year

in any case that shit is still looking sharp

I have no idea. You have a screen-cap or pic? Even though I bought a new flat-panel, I haven't watched TV in almost a year. It just sits home and looks pretty...

111111dd0.jpg

That's a nice retro fit, I'm always scared to mix up black and brown leather myself that that works just dandy.

As for me, I dragged up some shit out the bottom of my wardrobe:

White striped Lacoste sweater

Baby blue button down

Diesels

Dunlop Green Flash

Prepped for a lazy Sunday.

grasscrushedbyabowlingpin productions presents:

the journey of red. and the omnipresent soda machines.

dsc00005aa4.th.jpg

here i bought royal milk tea.

dsc00006vh9.th.jpg

here i bought boss coffee. it came in a rainbow can.

dsc00007qx7.th.jpg

here i bought a yellow drink. i didnt know what it was. it gave me a tummy ache.

dsc00009jd4.th.jpg

here i bought garden lemon tea. yumm!!

dsc00010tg2.th.jpg

and here i bought more coffee.

my tummy still hurted.

production notes: all these soda machines could be found on the same block.

Wrapping up warm for work...

111106.jpg

Traded my Shemagh for a Krama :P, Journey standard down jacket, AA tee, Silas, Dior 19cm Coal drills, Visvim Zahra, Visvim tote

that jacket is so dope...what brand is it and where did you get it?

it looks like the new supreme goose down jacket, is it that one? i seriously need one of those in my life

that jacket is so dope...what brand is it and where did you get it?

it looks like the new supreme goose down jacket, is it that one? i seriously need one of those in my life

it's by journey standard and i believe it's from zozo.jp (i got yo back rira ;)). the website is pretty hard to navigate though...