What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

correct me if i'm wrong but i think Gucci ended up doing a real version of this bootleg tee recently...i think Nigo wore it on one of his photo shoots. Pretty interesting take on the influence of counterfeit fashions, sometimes it puts out a gem of a statement like that tee.

nice outfit, coldrice.

http://thebrilliance.com/thebrilliance/permalink.asp?id=515

heading to a party yesterday, supercrappy pic.. the cellphone is great outside but in dimmed lighting it sucks balls.

today_oct01.jpg

filippa k / dries van noten scarf / gideon vest / dior / alifes

that scarf makes the outfit (for me). is it this seasons?

Pretty nice cardi from Club Monaco. I haven't been there in a while, so how's the quality overall? Might pick up a few items.

Club Monaco has solid quality. SOLID. It's usually up to par with Banana Republic but the styles they try are more bold.

It's just the sizing that bothers me, kinda a better fitting banana republic but still suffers from the "fat american sizing". Just Size Down.

The sales are usually better too... stuff goes for ridiculous prices. I've enjoyed the privilage of having a club monaco outlet near me and I've copped some buttery soft sweaters, shirts and pants for as low as 10 bucks.

Oh, and the jeans seem to wear in really well... I usually don't like the fits on the guy denim, but my sisters' jeans consistently wrinkle and gain wear in better places than my nudies. :(

Guest umhaha84
I concur. Ill scarf.

Really like those gucci espadrilles as well as the rest of the outfit, I'll have to go check that cardigan out. do they have it in black? is it even current?

they had it in black, but i've been looking for grey cardi for a long time, so i got grey

you know it was a joke when vice magazine put tshirt scarves in their fashion spread that one issue, right?

hahahahaahahahah

those cheap monday jeans are the reg fit sized down a bit to whoever asked