What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest Fade to Black

thanks guys...yeah i'm back on this board, i figured there's absolutely nothing better i can think of doing when i'm sitting around at home.

Carl if you go with that look maybe you can also throw a black 3/4 length overcoat over that, with some sleek black boots. I love that look, although I usually wear it without a tie and shirt untucked, rumpled and top 2 buttons undone for a more casual effect.

That bear shirt is so cute. Reminds me of a zebra shirt I had on which the anterior of the zebra was on the front, and the posterior was on the back. Too bad the boy took it with him.

cultpop sans stache is reminding me of Jason Lee a bit. Good call!

That bear shirt is so cute. Reminds me of a zebra shirt I had on which the anterior of the zebra was on the front, and the posterior was on the back. Too bad the boy took it with him.

cultpop sans stache is reminding me of Jason Lee a bit. Good call!

i love this shirt. the printing is very well done.

i actually got the jason lee comparison more with the 'stache. i think it gave off a my name is earl vibe. either way i'll take it is a compliment 'cause jason lee rules.

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

gdft x new era

volcom jacket

h&m hoodie and shades

king stampede t

nudie jims

and i forgot the shoe pic. haha

air safaris today though.

ps i copied and pasted this post from niketalk

pps my mouth/facial hair isnt fucked up, i have a spliff in my mouth

ppps i got my hair cut two days ago after growing it out for a year and 2 months, it feels so fucking strange having it short again