What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

OMG

I'm copping this look bro.

092906.jpg

Going out tonight look, not sure how pleased I am, I would prefer some black skinny jeans but oh well.

J Lindberg vest

Fillipa K Tie

Bertoni shirt

JR calis

Cloak boots

I`m a fellow e-narcisist but hipset is posing way too much and way to seriously for that pic imo...made me laugh at least.

I agree that he's posing, but IMO it actually fits the theme. I dont know how thought out everything was in the pic but it works well.

092906.jpg

Going out tonight look, not sure how pleased I am, I would prefer some black skinny jeans but oh well.

J Lindberg vest

Fillipa K Tie

Bertoni shirt

JR calis

Cloak boots

wore something similiar to my graduation night which was yesterday...will post pics when my friends send me my pics.

man I wish I could...yeah but nice gear and all..just real preppy coz you`re wearing lacoste..reminded me of the lyrics to a song ..and then I posted them up on here coz Im bored. no hate.

haha it's all good dude. i don't think lacoste has the whole preppy stigma attached to it as much here in australia as it does elsewhere.

JFA lyrics right? some of my mates used to be into them back in the day.

haha it's all good dude. i don't think lacoste has the whole preppy stigma attached to it as much here in australia as it does elsewhere.

JFA lyrics right? some of my mates used to be into them back in the day.

yeah JFA.! yeah I`m Australian also..don`t think I ever saw anyone else wearing lacoste in Australia, ever..

yeah JFA.! yeah I`m Australian also..don`t think I ever saw anyone else wearing lacoste in Australia, ever..

The lacoste polo trend has only just caught up here recently.

to watch the eagles win the AFL grand final today...!

booo....damn eagles beat us by 1 point!

American Rag Cie in LA carries Swear....last time I was in there they had the white deans and one other white style I didn't recognize....both around $190

First time pic poster:

Y3, Nudie Finns, Y3, Vintage Rolex

IMG_0156.jpg