What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Good looks indeed Mr. Cultpop!! I wish I could go to a wedding looking rock star-ish. Man that Bean thing is crazy.

Oh yeah....Nice fits everyone

Good looks indeed Mr. Cultpop!! I wish I could go to a wedding looking rock star-ish. Man that Bean thing is crazy.

Oh yeah....Nice fits everyone

thanks ande.

chicago has a long tradition of crazy public art, from picasso to chagall. that bean has gotten some crazy reactions from the public, mostly because it cost 23 million bucks (thanks sbc)!

Is that bean a new structure? I don't remember seeing that last year.

it was unveiled in 2004 but it was not complete(seams removed) and officially dedicated until may of this summer.

but it would have been there last year.

it really is a sight to behold.

and thanks for all the compliments guys!

Looking sharp Cultpop

DSC00031.jpg

dior shades, thrift leather jacket, obey tshirt, thick black leather belt, nudie rrdg, black leather chucks

great jacket.

i have a few thrift store leathers and i really dont understand why some people pay full price for new ones.

ive never paid more than $40.

good find.

thanks!

been hearing alot about these swears lately. must investigate.

There's been a thread or two on them, I think. There was some information on them in the "point shoes / slim shoes" or something thread too, give them a search.

I have a pair, but they look like goddamn clown shoes on me. If you want pictures of those, give me a PM. I'd sell them, but they were a gift.

thanks servo but there is no need. i just checked out their website.

you know i thought the name sounded familiar. they (used to?) make those big clunky techno gothic shoes with the huge soles and like metal and shit. ive also seen some swear creepers in the past.

i definately dig those dean slip ons though. im not sure how they would look on me and they are a bit pricey.

ill stick to vans and resale finds for my broke ass