What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

well i like the look of suspenders and i thought the pop of red brought visual interest to an otherwise standard get-up.

as for the invocation of a culturally iconographic logo, i don't know what to say. i like booze. it helps give me a nice, soft face.

a facial will do u a lot better

I agree....it sort of confirms what i thought when he wore the Tupac shirt.

He's also from er.. uh.. 'Thrilliamsburg'.

As a native New Yorker and a member of the NYC Hipster Death Squad, I'd like to burn this guy and dump his body somewhere secluded.

He's also from er.. uh.. 'Thrilliamsburg'.

As a native New Yorker and a member of the NYC Hipster Death Squad, I'd like to burn this guy and dump his body somewhere secluded.

Yes yes yes! From one native New Yorker to another, I hear ya. Im starting to see alot of hipster pricks in my 'hood now and Im about to get a posse together and start rounding up 'em up. Bonanza!

Yeah, I couldn't understand why SFers were falling all over each other to rave about this guy's posts: the Tupac shirt deserved a mild scolding, but instead garnered frothy praise, then someone gushed that his blurry bathroom pics were going to usher in a "pradigm shift" on the site. With the exception of the bizarre owl shoe (inexplicably awesome), he hasn't come through with anything that 50 other people on here haven't worn better. Thrilliamsburg indeed.

Yes yes yes! From one native New Yorker to another, I hear ya. Im starting to see alot of hipster pricks in my 'hood now and Im about to get a posse together and start rounding up 'em up. Bonanza!

i feel the same way about immigrants in general. git 'er done.

Wore this today to work...

And then to do this for pretty much the whole night

1002116wn6.jpg

heh, nice, Palahniuk... I liked him until I read like 4 of his books... they were all good but they got less and less interesting as I went on because his writing, I noticed, seems very formulaic.

Check the author Will Christopher Baer... he wrote a trilogy about Phineas Poe similar to Chuck but I enjoyed much more

delay.jpg

clothes that i cant pronounce the designers name day

dirk schonberger sweater

ann demeulemeester skirt

hand made boots

looking good.

and thats a neat trick with your face.

but,are you keeping some kind of tyler durden-esque collection on your wall with photos instead of licences?

edit: oh i forgot the first rule...

wow, thats on some momento type memory loss aid stuff right there tg

i've got a question, how come noone ever wears wings and horns or spruce on here anymore.. i like their sutff, but never have really seen it worn (other then maybe a few tees)

This is more like it: young Nicholas looking fresh and calmly reading a book in his mom's living room, and TG coming correct as usual. Between the guy in the Penguin shirt at the frat party and Polio's red suspenders, the last page or two were kind of depressing me.

cultpop- i used to take a polaroid of everyone i met (only 1 chance most pulled dont take my photo faces) then i worked out how much i was spending on film... they are really old and look like i know a bunch of really unstylish people

thats good to know. i thought for a second you were getting all project mayhem.

and i hate the dont take my photo face.

are you an artist? (aside from the denim artistry i mean)

tonight.

vintage batman shirt

gap skinny

spraypainted cheapo slipons

1002685ra4.jpg

1002687ms1.jpg

1002690oh2.jpg

wow, thats on some momento type memory loss aid stuff right there tg

i've got a question, how come noone ever wears wings and horns or spruce on here anymore.. i like their sutff, but never have really seen it worn (other then maybe a few tees)

It's probably because they make a lot of great colder weather pieces. It's too hot to wear the w+h and spruce stuff I own.