What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

aug26.jpg

T-shirt by Rogan

Shades by Dita

Necklace from my father

Jeans by Julian Red (California Dry)

Sneakers by Spring Court (Canvas Mid)

I'm not a fan of how you wear your Calis...but Spring Courts and JRs are always a winning combination.

isn't that a number nine shirt?

The t-shirt is tagged as Rogan (I bought it from Barney's Co-Op). I do, however, remember seeing some auctions on Ebay claiming that print is Number (N)ine, but I dismissed it as some shady fake. I could be wrong. :confused:

sorry dude they are ugly in an ugly way

This is me at work cleaning out the fitting room haha. I must look like a super hypebeast today but that's ok I enjoyed it. Sorry about the weird photo I took it with my sidekick2 which isn't very good.

roomcj3.jpg

Most people cringe at my shoes, but I like them :) I think they're ugly in an attractive way.

boardflipdm1.jpg

Here's me at work again in the bathroom...but this was on thursday.

bathnb1.jpg

stupid shades

Cool. So what kind of shades do you think would look better? What kind of shades do you like? I mean, you know, constructive criticism and all that jazz.

aug26.jpg

T-shirt by Rogan

Shades by Dita

Necklace from my father

Jeans by Julian Red (California Dry)

Sneakers by Spring Court (Canvas Mid)

those calis fit you well although im not feeling the cuffs like that. but the "stupid" shades and tee are also kick ass.

I agree with the comments about the turned-up JR's, they just need to be let down. I think the outfit is cool, but letting the JR's down over the sneakers would probably give your legs a couple more visual inches and the small hems blousing over the shoes should make the jeans look skinnier too, you're cutting them off visually halfway down the leg by cuffing....

I agree with the comments about the turned-up JR's, they just need to be let down. I think the outfit is cool, but letting the JR's down over the sneakers would probably give your legs a couple more visual inches and the small hems blousing over the shoes should make the jeans look skinnier too, you're cutting them off visually halfway down the leg by cuffing....

Also, I think they are being worn too high...they are meant to be slouched.

actually the nice thing about JRs is that you dont have to wear them real low, the slouch is built in. i bet if we had a shot of the back, you'd see the anti fit. i think you are wearing them fine just lose the messy cuffs. let them fall on your shoes with no more than an inch and an half of turnup imo.

yesterday my friends got hitched at millenium park in chicago.

awesome ceremony.

before you ask "did you wear jeans to a wedding?" i'll just say we are a pretty arty group o' rock stars and yes i cried.

vintage velvet blazer

bowie shirt and necklace by culturepop

vintage metal belt

gap skinny

vintage beatle boots from ruthie's resale (r.i.p.)

1002786nh9.jpg

closeup of boots

1002801tq5.jpg

after the ceremony reflected in the bean

1002743lg2.jpg

cloud gate by anish kapoor a.k.a. "the bean", millenium park, chicago

1002736xp9.jpg

Boots are sick!

The rest of the outfit, although wedding appropriatness in question, is pretty nice too.

...weddings make me cry to. Superbabies unite.

thanks. yeah the boots were a great find. $8. not the most comfy but whatever.

as far as wedding apparel, its a pretty hip crowd and besides i dont think anyone ever knocked warhol for wearing 501s to formal occasions.:) i mean there wasn't even a tux in sight! but i digress...

and not to get all cheesy the ceremony was really sweet. right as they said "i do" the sun made an appearance and two monarch butterflies fluttered out from behind the bride and groom. everyone saw it and let out an audible gasp. it was too much.

superbabies indeed.