What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

yo, kyle (im assuming)

which value village in thornhill do you go to?* im constantly at the one in richmond hill i guess, like way the fuck north on yonge, if theres one closer to where im at (yonge and clark) id love to know.. oh and i hit up the one at keele and wilson today, got some ill pickups :D ill post later

anyways

obey sweater

slim jims

johnston and murphy shoes 5.99 at value village.. theyre beauts ill update with pics later

pool party tonight

and i only wear my spruce gear in the winter.

224702369_d37d7efab2.jpg

vintage fedora

wayfarers

silk scarf

vintage tshirt

seersucker pants rolled up

with either some trovata vans or topsiders

and and ice pack and a puffy face

Your homie Nigo from the latest Bape Catalog :)

35603.jpg

Seriously your tee is dope, are you sure it is fake, thats a classic 80s gucci print.

The shirt even looks good when it's tucked in, I guess you've tried it too. Not that I'm a fan of tucking in, but certain occassions calls for it. My next sale is a warehouse sale :D and will be sending you a promo code for an extra discount!

I sold my size 27's long time. I will be selling a slim fit Helmut Lang denim jacket and denim vest size 44, very hard size to find. Maybe you will fit into them nicely.

Whoa, that's tough! If not for my broad shoulders I might have been a 42 too. Btw that's italian size I'm talking about. I'm sure you have gotten a lot of shirts taken in.

I have broad shoulders and a small chest...I don't mind if they are tight in the shoulders a bit...finding nice fitting stuff is hard!

PS...nice fits everyone...especially Neuman's rad jeans!

i was under the impression none of those gucci tee's were real.

maybe im wrong?

You are wrong thats a print from the 80s. The 80s is a dark chapter in guccis history, it became so over exposed, that it killed the brand of. Not to recover to Tom Ford started designing for the company. But in the 80s there offcourse was alot of bootlegging (thats a part of overexposing). So that shirt might be a rip off or it might not, hard to tell from the picture. Im betting my money on that the tee nigo is wearing is real thogh. With all second hand shops in Japan and his bank account i am sure he got the real deal.