What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

thanks servo but there is no need. i just checked out their website.

you know i thought the name sounded familiar. they (used to?) make those big clunky techno gothic shoes with the huge soles and like metal and shit. ive also seen some swear creepers in the past.

i definately dig those dean slip ons though. im not sure how they would look on me and they are a bit pricey.

ill stick to vans and resale finds for my broke ass

Cult, Swear in NYC and Swear, which makes the slim shoes, is located in the UK and two different companies.

am i the only one who thinks these jeans really don't look all that great? i mean, i'm sure the denim is top notch or whatever, but i think the cut is bunk.

they look like well fitting classic jeans. they may not be super skinny, or form fitting, but they fit exactly like they should.

^^ they are new raw jeans------the fit is in the process of getting better and better

patience, mufuggas

for sure. as they break in they will drape better but they are not supposed to fit like diors people.

i for one think they look good.

and once they are faded everyone will be drooling over this same pair of jeans.

i like the fit on the flat head...like cmf said they are not form fitting as they are a 501 repro...good to have another option...oh and the denim is fantastic..

nokey.jpg

underground trilby

eden production house waistcoat

custom necklace

laundery hood

skull 5010xx

vans jp high school

look!

up in the sky...

its a bird!

its a plane!

no its haptronic!!

like a bolt of lightning he strikes, to silence the haters and bring style and perfectly framed shots to the superfuturians!

nokey.jpg

underground trilby

eden production house waistcoat

custom necklace

laundery hood

skull 5010xx

vans jp high school

that outfit is fucking fantastic man.

i think its kinda funny. because your bar is set so high everyone expects everything you wear to knock it out of the park.

am i the only one who thinks these jeans really don't look all that great? i mean, i'm sure the denim is top notch or whatever, but i think the cut is bunk.

I agree. Not feeling the light denim jacket with the dark jean either.