What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

apc rescue jeans (should I get them hemmed? they look kinda awkward below the knee..)

I think the bunching is ok, though if you think they look messy you could kinda train them to stack a bit neater. I think the bunching looks ok as-is.

If anything, I'd have those tapered from the knee slightly, as it looks like you don't really need all that extra fabric down there, and it's not from the length, it's width....

in a tribute to the man who landed me this shirt, I'm doing my best chris stance

tributeax2.jpg

i think the brand is playhound but im too lazy to take it off to look

brian-

those long johns look good sized up. you wear them the best ive seen.

today

1002661fd1.jpg

culturepopbowie shirt

vintagemetal belt

gap cheap skinny

vans white slips

I think the bunching is ok, though if you think they look messy you could kinda train them to stack a bit neater. I think the bunching looks ok as-is.

If anything, I'd have those tapered from the knee slightly, as it looks like you don't really need all that extra fabric down there, and it's not from the length, it's width....

Thanks for the reply. How could I stack them better? (sorry if it's a silly question.) I can't have anything tapered, as it looks horrible on me (I've tried on the New Standards.. not pretty.)

Guest Fade to Black

black t-shirt - Y's for Men

jeans - 45 RPM sorahikos

sneakers - Y-3

DSC00006.jpg

heh that's an old photo i took at the cigar store, but it's the same outfit so i'll just throw this up there.

in a tribute to the man who landed me this shirt, I'm doing my best chris stance

tributeax2.jpg

i think the brand is playhound but im too lazy to take it off to look

SEXY!

What Jeans are those Chris?

cheap mondays. but they're an older model that isnt being sold anymore.

I wasn't going to comment but I really do like the look Mike has there too. I'll be doing something similar as the weather turns more bitter; it's just so clean and simple and elegant at the same time.

agreed.......nicely balanced also

25fsq6h.jpg

american apparel tee

kenneth cole belt (not shown)

apc rescue jeans (should I get them hemmed? they look kinda awkward below the knee..)

dior shoes

Nice fit! That's how the rescue should be worn. No need to get these hemmed now.