What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

Originally Posted by cprotch viewpost.gif

nice shit formal................

""skaters" who got into skate with corey duffel etc etc as their "models" wear tight pants and have longish hair"

and so did dudes who skated before corey duffel. what's the point?

my point is that i love you long time and i want to make e-phone sexxxxxy with you.

corey duffel was the point at which tight pants and grime blew up. dont you remember the jncos and airwalks of the mid-late90s?

i think its a case of a broken telephone here. if you guys read the initial statement properly, there was never a debate.

my point is that i love you long time and i want to make e-phone sexxxxxy with you.

corey duffel was the point at which tight pants and grime blew up. dont you remember the jncos and airwalks of the mid-late90s?

i will take your love long time and savior it, as for the jncos and airwalks, i never owned a single pair of jncos (jncos weirded me out too much) im proud to say i rocked old 505s to skate growing up but i did rock multiple pairs of airwalks.

airwalks were cool in the 90s man! i had a pair too last time but dumped it since...

i will take your love long time and savior it, as for the jncos and airwalks, i never owned a single pair of jncos (jncos weirded me out too much) im proud to say i rocked old 505s to skate growing up but i did rock multiple pairs of airwalks.

yes.. airwalks.....

im not gonna lie. i did wear jncos with the weird huge pocket. it was cool then.

i think its a case of a broken telephone here. if you guys read the initial statement properly, there was never a debate.

oh well

i thought ali boulala single handedly brought this look back??? ;)

damn!! forgot abt that bitch.

i still blame duffel.

damn nice sweater, brand?

I got it from a store called Fox.

top looks fantastic but i gotta say the bottom has a way too baggy seat, your outfit would look so much better with a slimmer-cut pants

if you're not into branded man accessories, you should be able to pick out a few nice pieces over at heeren

agnes b has some nice stuff too.

It's baggy cos I'm slouching forward. :( My arthritis is acting up today. Sore all over.

Where is Heeren and Agnes B? Will taxi drivers know where they are?

i thought ali boulala single handedly brought this look back??? ;)

I wore tight pants before i skated, I'm into punk and stuff. So i think it's stupid to base it off any pro alone.

I have a couple pair of airwalks too, the geoff's and some pink/aqua 80's ones with shootin stars on em and shit.. I got the 80s ones on right now. I might sell em. Size 8.5 i think ;)

I love out of production skate shoes.

i love Costume National anything... :)

soepom's sl*t, nice fit and photo

cheap, I like it simple like that

nairb, nice shirt

aitsuka, that's pretty cool

032907_IMG_1948.jpg

EG

Hanes x work

45rpm

Costume National