What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

waywt_mar28_01.jpg

waywt_mar28_02.jpg

Uniqlo

The Flat Head chambray selvage shirt

The Flat Head 3001

Vans

haha.. although a mighty bell end, sidders is 'killin it' with this one. give us a few more pic o the shirt.. is EVERY seem selvedged? that would be pure luxury madness. im guessing its all the seems which arent variable for dif. sizes/grading?

cool though, one for the 'best of'

haha.. although a mighty bell end, sidders is 'killin it' with this one. give us a few more pic o the shirt.. is EVERY seem selvedged? that would be pure luxury madness. im guessing its all the seems which arent variable for dif. sizes/grading?

Thanks Thomas. There is selvage on the inner part of the ride side. There is also subtle chainstitching that runs off the seam and falls off on both sides.

Check out (and scroll down) http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=21349&page=9 for more detailed pictures.

nice shirt sidney!

went to watch an old friend perform in a local theatrical production Titoudao. wanted a picture with her in costume, but by the time she came out from backstage, she'd removed it all so decided i'm better off posing with the poster of her.

waywt0328rf0.jpg

lazy smile

brandless black camisole

white jacket from local boutique

topshop jeans

agnes b homme belt

united arrows shoes

we then spent another three hours or so just catching up and talking about the disappointments in our lives, how we are really so lucky to be doing what we are, and how we missed those days of doing really raw and gripping theatre in school.

i feel almost alive.

+rep for tummy peekage

lol. you really gave me rep for this. i'd say "i meant to do that", cos you know, showing some skin will break up the continuous monotony of black camisole and black jeans...but no. it's just cos the top is short and my jeans are too loose. thanks though ;)

do all sinaporians just stay up like ridiculosy late!isnt it like 4 am at the min lol always nice from you soepom, lookin forward to a summer in singa i think

no it's just scum like me who have the luxury of working nights, when the city is quieter, and the air is cooler, and the lights more mellow and inviting. :)

always ready to welcome a fellow superfuturian seenmy. just let us know when you're arriving.

+rep for tummy peekage

-rep for beasting like such

do all sinaporians just stay up like ridiculosy late!isnt it like 4 am at the min lol always nice from you soepom, lookin forward to a summer in singa i think

seenmy

singaporeans in general stay up pretty late i guess.. i just finished studying for the night.

4 quizzes tmr.. damn!

heat of the singaporean day is for no one man.

p.s. gotta up the spelling game, yo.