What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest jmatsu
For a person who doesnt post pics of himself up, you sure seem to be an authority on fits and fabrics. STFU mate.

why yes i am. and no i don't post pics. so what. E,S&D,F.

Guest jmatsu
Lol, thanks jmatsu for your response. I guess you can't win 'em all... :)

But seriously, I don't think I've ever made anyone react so strongly to how I dress before... to have expended that much energy enough to be bothered to craft the kind of post you did.

So once again, thanks!

if you had been posting on sufu a little longer, you def would have. and don't worry, it really didn't take too much effort/energy on my part (thanks for caring!). my process: look-type-done.

carl. your such a legend... there is no word to describe carl in all his glory.. hes like gary/"akmed" from team america.

carl, can you take a v. high res pic of your face, mugshot style for me. im putting it on a shirt.

PM me.

hizzle

im really sure that you arent kidding

and that if you did make a shirt

it would be beautiful.

im really sure that you arent kidding

and that if you did make a shirt

it would be beautiful.

yes im serious. i am the original carl appreciator, he makes the day worth living.

CARL GET ON IT. .. dont show anyone the mug either, lets keep it under wraps until the special day.

the shirt will be cut+sew n all that mumbo jimbo. a real prestige.

heh x

yes im serious. i am the original carl appreciator, he makes the day worth living.

CARL GET ON IT. .. dont show anyone the mug either, lets keep it under wraps until the special day.

the shirt will be cut+sew n all that mumbo jimbo. a real prestige.

heh x

I'll take 10, I too, am a rabid fan of Carlito and his way